23

Nakaiya. 11:45am. 📍Home.

"im here when you need me, you can talk to me ight? that's something i'm here for. i don't ever want you to feel alone." i sigh kissing her forehead.

"i know... it's just every moment he's running through my head. life won't be the same without him. than i think about how simone's gonna be. and my mom!" she look up.

"maybe we should visit... see how they doing. i'll grab tai for simone. sound like a plan?"

"yeah... i haven't visited them in a little bit anyways." she sigh.

"everything gonna be alright." i give her a peck.

_____
📍Ren Momma House.

as we walked in it was pretty quiet. the car was here though.

"ima see if my momma awake... you two can check on simone." she say and we nodded.

-

i slowly opened the door to see simone cuddled up to a bear and k heard her soft cries.

"simone?" tai call out running to her bed.

"no. go away." she pout.

"what's wrong?" i ask.

"mommy has been so mean sense daddy been gone. she always yelling at me always saying 'stay in your room or you gotta get a beating' but i didnt do nothing." she sit up.

"for how long?"

"a couple days after daddy was tooken into the hospital. she's always screaming and yelling." she mumble.

"is that why your crying?"

"yes! she was just yelling at me. i don't like it when she yells." she mumble.

"tai will cuddle with you okay? stop crying pretty girl." i peck her forehead. she nodded and tai got in bed.

i left the room leaving it cracked, i didn't have much to say. their mom was one of the nicest people i've known. to think she was just yelling at simone for no reason didn't seem right.

but her husband is sick and is in the hospital. that effects people. but i hope it's not effecting her to much.

"momma— your kid is in the damn house why are drinking?"

"girl- i-if you gone judge me you can make your way out!!" i hear. i made my way completely down the stairs seeing her mom with a bottle in her hand.

"simone is here. why you being so careless?"

"careless? i care about my baby! do you care about your sister? wanna sit around with your girlfriend and not visit huh?!" she shout. why she had to bring me in the mix?

"i don't sit around i work. and i've been busy. trying to make money..." she say and her mother scoff. i've never seen this.

"leave me and my baby alone we were fine before and we gonna be fine now." she say slamming the bottle down.

"i cant visit my family?"

"go visit your damn father!"

"is that why your drinking? acting out?" she say. her mother stepped up and literally smacked fire onto her face.

"what the fuck..." she hold her face. i rushed over and pulled her back.

"don't go assuming shit!"

"it's fine. i'm fine." she say.

"we should get going."

"it's ok..." she say and i let go.

"momma i'm sorry. i apologize." she say and her mom sighed.