35

Serenity

kai was in the water with tai and simone. she looked over at me and started talking to the girls

they same up and went and sat on the sand. i paid attention to my phone again until i felt her grab my waist

"come swim." she say.

"can you stop puttin yo hands on me."

"come on ren." kai shake her head.

"kai— forget we was ever together right now. i'm not tryna show you hate me infront of them." she pull me to the water and splash me.

"kai!" i laugh.

"cmon have some fun." she smile.

"okay..."

___

"okay kai stop!" i laugh as she ran around the sand chasing me with a bucket of water.

"nah cmere!"

"yal ain't gone—" i tripped and she poured the water on my head.

"mmtch!" i groan laughing.

"got that ass." she said helping me up. she held my waist smiling and looked at her. i backed away slowly giving a weak smile.

i shook my head walking off to see what the girls were doing.

"what y'all doin?" i smile.

"nothing." simone giggle holding tai hand as they put they get in the water.

"be careful, please don't do to far." i say and they nodded.

they splashed each other and played. i felt a presence beside me as i sat on the sand.

"ren?"

"huh..."

"i know all i've been saying is sorry... i mean you told me. actions are louder than words. i wanna show you im sorry." she say grabbing my hand.

"kai i couldn't even get time to myself... i see what you tryna do. but i haven't even been able to get time myself at all." i shake my head.

"okay... how bout i let you get your time..."

"that's what i been tryna have you do."

"and i'll do it this time i promise... i'll give you the time you need. you can just hit me up when you ready to talk." she nods.

"as long as we can have this final moment of fun?"

"fine but dont to much." i side eye her.

"ight, i won't." she smile.

________

THESE CHAPTERS GONE BE 300-500 WORDS TO ITS LEAST.

AND ON A GOOD DAY 1000+

sooo how yall feel about kai "FINALLY" giving her the space she want and need.

i wanna put tanaj in the next chapter🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️.

(if youn rmb who tanaj is go read chapter 31)

help me out with mistakes yall PLEASE?