Chapter 28

Harry's POV
Severus had pulled out a copy of his memories and transferred it into the pensieve.

"It is the memory of the discussion involving my resignation, then the transfer of money to our vaults and the deal with Rita Skeeter." Severus said with a smirk.

"You made a deal with the Skeeter woman?" Ragnok asked, surprised.

All of us nodded with a smirk on our faces.

Rangok put his head in the pensieve and came out after half an hour, laughing hysterically.

"That was the best memory I had seen in all my time. Thank you. I would watch it a lot of times, that I can assure you. His face was simply hilarious. Thank you." Ragnok said after he partially calmed down.

Mortem had reappeared behind us along with another person.

When Severus turned around to see the one with Mortem was, he didn't recognize him.

When I looked at the person, thanks to Severus turning around, I could get a good view of the man who came. It was Tom. He might look older than the 16 year old version of Tom that I remember, but he is still Tom. "Tom." I exclaimed and stretched my hands towards him.

He looked at Mortem. When he nodded, Tom slowly walked to me. I didn't know why he was hesitating. The Tom I know is a man full of confidence.

When I looked up, I could see that Severus was glaring at him. "Sev." I asked.

"I can't trust him with you yet, Harry. I shall be civil, but I won't be giving you to him any time soon." Severus said. I could actually understand his feelings. I nodded. "But he could hold your hands." Severus grumbled.

I beamed at him and gave the biggest smile to him. He smiled at me, then looked at Tom and said, "Only hands."

Tom nodded with gratitude and slowly held my outstretched hands.

"I remember what he did to me. I also remember what I had done. Harry, I am extremely sorry for what I have done to you. I shall use all of my life to be worth your forgiveness for bringing me back." He said while looking at me. He looked determined to show that he was really sorry for what he did to me. He then looked at Severus, who was eyeing him suspiciously, and said, "I am sorry for all the tortures you had endured from me. I am okay if you want to repeat everything on me. I shall take it. I should not treat my followers that way, but my mind was disoriented.
I am not trying to justify myself, Severus. I am informing you about the state I was in."

Severus nodded.

Tom then looked at Sirius and Remus. He said, "I am sorry for the loss of your friends, but I know you will not forgive me after my apology. They are gone from this world and can't be brought back. I will earn your forgiveness through actions, but please do not break my bond with Severus and Harry." His eyes were pleading.

Sirius and Remus were still in shock, which they had been in from the moment I exclaimed his name out loud.

"Paafoo. Mooey." I shouted.

It got them out of the trance. They looked at me and then at Tom.

"While we are not going to accept the apology you just made for now, we will not be breaking the bond between you, Harry, and Severus. It is a folly against Lady Magic herself, and we shall not do it." Sirius said.

Tom nodded at them. He them looked at Mortem and said, "Please give them my inheritence test that you showed me. I want them to know what I had been doused with."

Mortem nodded and gave the files to Severus. "I shall be leaving now. You can ask master for me when you need me." And disappeared before getting a reply.

I just giggled at his behavior. It was apt for a deity like him.

After reading through the inheritence test report, Severus started to growl. When I looked at him, he was positively murderous. He passed the test to Sirius and Remus and pointed the chair he had conjured heside him to Tom.

Tom slowly sat down and looked at Ragnok while still having a firm grip of my hands.

"Can I get a name change and a different appearance? Dumbledore knows how I originally looked like. He would recognize me instantly, just like Harry." Tom asked.

Ragnok nodded and went to fetch a few documents and a permanent physical change potion that can give us the desired looks without changing too much but not looking like we did prior to taking the potion.

"I should also apologize to the Longbottoms." Tom said as he looked down at him lap.

"We shall be going to St. Mungo's after completing the burial ceremony for James and Lily. The Longbottoms are presently there after Bellatrix cruciod them to insanity." Sirius said.

"I asked them not to do anything before I went for the Potters. Why did she do it?" Tom asked.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)