Chapter 64

Harry's POV
All of us were waiting for Arthur to come back with the Ron and Ginny.

"Harry, do you think the kids would turn against Arthur?" The Prewett twins asked.

"I don't know. They might if we don't get them a purge after knowing that there are potions in them." I said.

"They hurt a lot, don't they?" Fabian asked.

Dad nodded. "They do." He said.

"As Ron and Ginny are still babies, they might be put to sleep for the purge. Don't worry. The goblins care for the younger ones." I said.

The Prewett twins nodded.

It has been 30 minutes since Arthur flooed to Gringotts.

When the floo flared a few moments later, Arthur walked in with a sleeping Ron and Ginny in his arms.

"How are they?" Gideon asked.

"They are okay. They have been put to sleep for the purge. Molly did put a number of potions in them." Arthur said as he gave Ron and Ginny's inheritance test reports to Fabian and Gideon.

The twins later passed it to dad and papa. I read the report with them.

Ronald Billius Weasley's inheritance test report
Name: Aiden Albus Dumbledore
Adopted name: Ronald Billius Weasley
Father's name: Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore
Adopted father's name: Arthur Septimus Weasley
Mother's name: Molly Elizabeth Prewett
Siblings: Guinevere Margret Dumbledore (Ginerva Molly Weasley through adoption)
William Arthur Weasley (half-brother)
Charles Septimus Weasley (half-brother)
Percy Ignatius Weasley (half-brother)
Fredrick Gideon Weasley (half-brother)
George Fabian Weasley (half-brother)
Mate: Hermione Jean Granger
Children: None

Lordships:
None

Heirships:
Heir to the Noble House of Dumbledore

Magic:
Core: Light green
Core Type: Light
Creature: None
Affinity: Light

Potions:
Hate potions: to hate his half-brothers and adopted father (administered my A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)
Compulsion potions: To make friendship with Harry James Sirius Potter-Black and bring him to the light side (administered by A.P.W.B.D)

Charms and curses:
None

Other blocks:
None

Ginerva Molly Weasley's inheritance test report
Name: Guinevere Margret Dumbledore
Adopted name: Ginerva Molly Weasley
Father's name: Albus Percival Wolfric Brian Dumbledore
Adopted Father's name: Arthur Septimus Weasley
Mother's name: Molly Elizabeth Prewett
Siblings: Aiden Albus Dumbledore (Ronald Billius Weasley through adoption)
William Arthur Weasley (half-brother)
Charles Septimus Weasley (half-brother)
Percy Ignatius Weasley (half-brother)
Fredrick Gideon Weasley (half-brother)
George Fabian Weasley (half-brother)
Mate: Michael Joseph Corner (blocked by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)
Children: None

Ladyships:
None

Heirships:
None

Magic:
Core: Light green
Core type: Light
Creature: None
Affinity: Light

Potions:
Hate potions: to hate her half-brothers and adopted father (administered my A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)
Compulsion potions: To make friendship with Harry James Sirius Potter-Black and bring him to the light side (administered by A.P.W.B.D)
Love potion: Keyed to Harry James Sirius Potter-Black (administered by A.P.W.B.D and Molly Prewett)

Charms and curses:
None

Other blocks:
None

The test reports were passed to Severus and Moiz, and then to Regulus and Barty, then to the Longbottoms, and finally to the Malfoys.

"You have to report this to Madame Bones, Arthur." Lucius said.

Arthur nodded.

"Ask Amelia to keep their birth a secret, and she will. She will understand why you would do it. You don't need to worry about the entire world finding out about it." Dad said.

Arthur smiled and nodded at dad.

"I shall see them as my siblings, but it would take time for Neville and me to accept that they would not harm us anymore." I said. Neville nodded in agreement.

Bill and Charlie looked at us as if we were mad. "How can babies hurt you?" Bill asked.

I smiled at him and said, "I might look young, Bill, but my mental age is seventeen. I have been brought back in time to set things right." I said.

"Did you set them right then?" Charlie asked.

"Not everything. But it is almost done." I said with a smile.

"Molly won't come back, right?" Percy asked, looking at Arthur with pleading eyes.

"She won't, Percy. She doesn't have the right to be my wife. Your uncles, Fabian and Gideon, might become your fathers as well. How do you children feel about it?" Arthur asked.

All the Weasley kids nodded their heads enthusiastically. Fred and George had gotten down from the chair and hugged Arthur. "No bad woman." They shouted.

Draco could feel that his mates were happy, so he smiled and nodded his head. When Fred and George looked at him, his smile became bigger. Draco had turned out to be the cutest baby amongst Neville, him, and me.

'You would have been cute as well if you didn't retain your memories, my master.' Mortem said through our link.

'Not as cute as him though, Mortem.' I thought back.

All I could hear was a chuckle from him before the connection was closed.

_______________________________________________

A/N:
The cores are of this order from low to high: black, brown, violet, red, green, blue, light green, sky blue, silver, white.

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)