Chapter 1

Laura pov.

''Laura get up! Emma is here!'' I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

''Just a minute!'' I yelled back, putting on my shirt. I quickly put on some brown boots and ran downstairs.

''Hey Emma!'' I said and gave her a hug. She smiled and hugged me back.

''Ready to go?'' she asked me after we pulled away.

''Yeah I will just grab something to eat. Want something?'' I asked her walking into the kitchen. My mom stood next to the stove. She was cooking pancakes.

''No thank you. I already ate at home'' she said with a smirk and I just rolled my eyes.

''Morning mom'' I said to my mom and was about to take the last pancake that was on the plate but Jackson took it first. I growled at him.

''Morning sister!'' he said with a full mouth. I punched his arm and growled again.

''That was mine you bastard!'' I yelled at him.

''Oh was it? I didn't see your name on it.'' He said with a smirk and I just growled at him. That stupid little bastard!

''Hey I am not the little one little sister!'' he said after reading my mind.

''Stay out of my mind you idiot!'' I growled and walked out of the kitchen with a laughing Emma by my side.

''Hey! What about breakfast?'' my mom asked me.

''I will just get something on the way.'' I mumbled and walked out with Emma. I took my keys out of my bag and we jumped in my black Audi.

''Soo...where to?'' she asked me with a small smirk.

''To get me some breakfast'' I mumbled and started the car while Emma let out a big laugh next to me.

''Oh how I love your family!'' she said between laughs. I growled.

''Yeah, I myself love them so much. Especially my brother'' I growled out his name. Emma just continued laughing.

''So. What are we going to do today?'' she asked me after she stopped laughing. She was still smiling and let out a little laugh here and there but it wasn't as loud as it was before.

''First let's go get me some breakfast.'' I started, ''and then we need to go dress shopping. There is an event next week with my pack and I don't have anything to wear.''

''What event?'' Emma asked me confused.

''Every ten years my pack celebrates the full moon of July.'' I answered.

''Why only the full moon of July? Why not the other ones?''