Chapter 5

Laura pov.

''You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this moment.'' Ross whispered to me still holding me against him but I didn't answer him. I just stood there taking in his scent.

I looked at Emma and the beta had let her go but he was still standing next to her with his arm around her waist. I could see fear in her eyes. Not from her mate hurting her but from all this. She was a werewolf's mate. She didn't know what to do.

I gave her a small smile. She gave me one back and looked at the crowd.

I fallowed her and looked. The crowd was still looking at us and they will continue to look until they can't see us anymore.

I was starting to get uncomfortable with those hundreds of eyes looking at us.

I tried to pull away from Ross but he just pulled me closer and didn't bother to look up.

''Hey,'' I whispered and he mumbled, ''Can we please get off the stage? It's getting uncomfortable, '' he growled at that, thinking I was uncomfortable with him holding me, ''with the hundreds of eyes looking at us.''

He stopped growling and nodded, letting me go but still holding one arm around me. We walked down the stairs with Emma and the beta behind us. Molly, Dylan, Jack and Luke followed as well.

When we got down the people turned away from us and continued to talk with others. Finally.

Ross didn't pull me into a hug again. He only kept an arm around my waist so I was close to him. I looked up at him and saw him already looking down at me. I looked in his deep brown eyes and saw a lot of emotion in them. He was happy, angry and sad mixed with a lot of other emotions. I didn't understand the sad part tho.

Was he sad about meeting me? Did he not want to find me?

''So...''Molly started and I looked away from Ross's eyes and felt him growl a little but no one could hear it. I only could because I felt his chest vibrate from it, ''Does anyone want a drink?''

Emma nodded at her. The beta shook his head. Dylan and Luke shook their heads but Jack on the other hand nodded.

Molly looked at me and I shook my head with a smile. She looked at Ross and then at me because he hadn't answered her yet.

I looked up at him and he was still looking at me. He didn't even bother to look at Molly when she talked, ''Do you want to drink something?''

He shook his head at my question and I nodded slowly and looked at Molly who understood.

''Okay then I am going to get them,'' she said and turned around.

''Wait!'' Emma said and I looked at her, ''I'm going to help you!''

She looked at the beta who I think was called James. James nodded and let her go. Emma walked next to Molly and looked at me.

She wanted to talk.

I looked up at Ross and he already was shaking his head, ''No''

''Why? I won't run away from here. I just want to help.'' I said and he growled.

''They don't need your help. They can manage on their own.'' He answered and I was the one growling now.

''Let me go so I can help them.'' I growled at him and he shook his head.

''It's okay Laur,'' Emma said and I shook my head.

''No, I want to help.'' I said to her and turn back to Ross, ''let me go help.''

''No'' he growled out and pulled me closer. I was about to growl but I took a deep breath. I knew that I would get nowhere with this. I had to try another way.