Chapter 36

Laura pov.

''Everybody is here.'' Aiden said to me and Ross. I looked at Ross and he took my hand.

''Are you ready?'' Ross asked me and I nodded. We both walked in front of the whole pack. Immediately they stopped talking and were looking at us. Ross let go of my hand and stepped forward.

''Today I have asked you all to come here for a pack meeting because we have some new rules and news.'' Ross started to talk, ''As you all know there has been a few attacks from rogues who were sent by Derek.'' when he said his name the pack growled, ''And today Derek himself came here, that's why we asked you to go to your homes and stay inside till it's safe. Unfortunately he has escaped and we couldn't find his scent.''

The pack growled even louder this time. Some even shouted that we should go and look for him and kill him.

''Silance!'' Ross roared and instantly everybody stop talking and whispering. There was dead silence in the air, ''We have made new roles. As you all know, eclipse is the time that your Luna has to fight with Derek. Eclipse is also the time were a war will happen between our pack and rogues. We will have to fight to protect our kind and your Luna. If we lose darkness is going to take over the world and make the world miserable. So we have decided that training is going to happen 5 times in a week at 12 o'clock. And me and your Luna will go train you as well.''

Every men here groaned but that only lasted for like ten seconds because they understood that this was really important and they had to be prepared for the fight.

''Trainings will happen on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. We also have decided that...that girls will come train and fight as well.'' Ross said and the pack looked shocked. Some girls were looking scared while others smiled happy, ''For now every girl that has shifted has to attend the trainings and after the war everyone who will be over 14 will have to come and train.''

Now it was my time to step forward, ''Ross is going to train the boys with James and Aiden while I will train the girls.'' I said and some of the girls looked a little bit relieved that the boys won't be training them, but they still locked scared, ''I know some of you are scared to fight in the war. That's why I'm going to choose. I'm going to choose some of the girls that will not have to fight if I know that they are truly week because you haven't been trained before. But the ones who can fight will attend the war. You have to try your best at the trainings. If I find out that you are just acting week so you wouldn't have to fight then I am going to put you with the boys and let Ross with his Beta and third in command train you and also you will have to go fight in the war.''

Some girls nodded immediately, scared and some just stood there while nodding their head with the smile still on their face.

''To make everything safe in our pack there some other rules as well.'' Ross said and everybody looked at him, ''1. Everyone under the age of 16 can't be outside after 10pm. 2. An adult has to be with kids everytime and everywhere. Kids can't be left alone. 3. No one can go walking around in the territory by themselves. You have to have someone with you at all times.''

Everybody nodded in understanding, ''We will double the security at the border and all around the pack as well.'' Ross said and again everybody nodded.

''Okay enough with the bad news'' I said and everybody smiled, ''I want to introduce you to someone who came with us from Africa. He has helped me and Ross a lot with our powers. He has given us more information about the white wolves and about the dark side. I know some of you have already met him but I want to officially introduce you to Amos.''

I looked at Amos and mentioned for him to come and stand next to me. He nodded and walked to me and Ross and stood next to me. Amos nodded at the pack and they gave him back a sweet warm smile. I know they would have liked him. He helped their Alpha and His Luna. He helped the white wolf.