Chapter 24

Laura pov.

We were walking to our room and I couldn't stop thinking about how lucky I am. I've got a perfect mate who loves and supports me in everything. Who is overprotecting and wants only my happiness and safety.

I have a pack who were and still are loyal to me. When I first came here they were happy and welcomed me with warm smiles on their faces. They respect me just like I respect them.

I've got awesome friends who are there when I need them the most. They are funny every time, but are serious when you need them to be. When I'm not in the mood they will do anything just so they could see my smile.

I know that I can trust all of them if I need. They will fight with me till the end. They will support me and everybody else whenever they need to be supported. We all are like a big, happy family. I don't know what I would have done without them...

I know some of them will die in the war so I need to do everything that I can just to protect them. The war is coming and I need to spend as much time with them as possible. Because when the war happens I don't know who will die, maybe even I will die. No one knows that, not even The Moon Goddess.

I was so lost in thoughts that I didn't see us walk in our room or even hear Ross's calls. I shook my head and looked at him.

''What?'' I asked. Ross pulled me in his embrace and looked at me worried.

''Is everything okay? You weren't answering when I called your name for about minute?'' he asked me.

''Yeah I'm fine. I was just thinking'' I said and put my head against his chest and arms around his waist.

''What were you thinking about?'' he asked, pulling me closer and putting his chin on my head.

''About us, the pack, our awesome friends'' I said, inhaling his scent.

''What about us and them?'' he asked softly, pulling me closer to him.

''About how lucky I am to have them and you... How I am going to do anything to protect them in the war'' I said.

''Laura, we are the lucky ones because we have you. You are the one who makes us happy. You are everything this pack needs in a Luna. Your loyal, generous, polite, confident, nice, everything a Luna needs to be. Your my everything.'' Ross said and pulled me away so he could look in my eyes, ''You are the one who helps me breath, live and stay in control of my wolf. Without you in my life there would be nothing. No one who would help me lead the pack, no one who would show me the right path.''

''You are the one who makes me happy. You bring out the best of me Laura. If it weren't for you I would have been a cold, heartless, rude person. I've would have ignored everybody. The pack would become weaker by the minute. What I just said are just a few words. I'd have to write a book with thousands of pages to tell you how important you are to this pack and to me. We need you Laura. I need you. We will do anything in over power to protect you just so you could live.''

By now I was in tears. Never have I heard something this beautiful. I know that he is the meaning of my life. If he dies, I die. No one can ever make me this happy as him. No one can love somebody like I love him. He is my everything. I need him.

I pulled him close to me and kissed him with so much love. He kissed back with the same love. No one can make me fell what I feel with him, what he makes me feel.

''I love you, I love you, I love you'' I said, crying when I pulled away. I pulled him as close to me as possible.

''I love you more.'' he said out of breath and pulling me closer as well.