Chapter 38

Laura pov.

''Are you guys ready?'' Ross asked as we went downstairs. They were all sitting in the living room and the rest of Luke's and our pack was outside waiting for us.

''Yeah we are ready.'' Luke answered and stood up as everybody around him stood up as well. They nodded as well and we walked outside.

There stood around 500 people, all waiting till their Alphas will come out and tell them what to do.

Ross and Luke walked in front of them all and silence was all that was heard when they walked out. I looked around and saw most of mine and Ross pack members but there were plenty of Luke's pack members as well. They were all ready for war that would take place after 2 days. Time was running out and we needed to be ready as possible.

I haven't really figured out where the war will take place. I mean ''where everything started''. I wanted to ask Amos but I haven't had any time since training begun. There was always something that had to be done so I never got the chance to ask him. But I promised to myself that I will go and ask Amos after the training.

I still had to ask Luke, my dad and brother where they got the book. The book was stolen from Amos and he needed to know where it was these years and who took it. He even asked if there was a chance that Luke, dad and Jack took the book but I always denied. There was no way that they had stolen it. They don't steal. But maybe they stole the book without even knowing that they were stealing? We had to find answers and the only ones who could give them to us were they so later on I will ask them to meet with us in Ross's office.

''It's finally time that both of our packs are going to train together. We have only 2 days left. Let's make this time worth it. Let's train as best as we can so we can protect our packs.'' Ross said and everybody cheered. I smiled at my pack and old pack. But soon my smile disappeared knowing that they are all going to war because of me. Because of a stupid wolf who can't fight on her own.

I caught Ross looking at me with a frown. I quickly looked away from him and looked at the pack. I knew he will ask me later on but for now I just wanted to concentrate on the training.

''You will be split in 2 groups at the training. The men and the woman. The men will be trained by me and Alpha Luke and with help of our betas and third in commands. The woman will be trained by my mate and Luke's sister Molly. So when we get to the field, all man fallow I and Alpha Luke and the woman fallow Laura and Molly. We will have the left side of the field but Laura will have the right side of it.'' Ross continued to explain for Luke's pack. Our pack already knew the rules.

Now it was Luke's time to speak, ''I hope you will train as much as possible and learn new tricks from both Alpha Ross and his Luna Laura. And now that we are here I want to tell you that you now have to listen to both me and Alpha Ross and Laura as well. What they say, you do.''

''That considers my pack as well. What Alpha Luke says you do.'' Ross said as well. Both of the packs nodded, ''And to star the training we will now run to the field which is 4 miles from here.''

With that Luke and Ross walked in front of the pack. I and all of our friends walked in front were stood both Alphas. Besides me Molly whined, ''Why do we have to run?''

I chuckled and answered, ''You heard the Alphas. This is our way of starting the training.''

''Couldn't we start the training someway else? I mean running? That's just...no. Couldn't we move our arms up and down? Or jump up and down and side to side?''

''You are joking right?'' James asked with an expression I couldn't figure out.

''No I wasn't.'' Molly answered and behind me Luke laughed.