Chapter 25

Laura pov.

''Hey Laura!'' Emma said, smiling when I walked in. She looked so happy... I hope nothing will happen to her at the war. If something will happen I won't forgive myself.

''Hey.'' I said back giving her a warm smile in return.

''Where were you?'' she asked.

''I was talking to The Moon Goddess.'' I said.

''What about?'' She asked curious.

''Derek, war, powers.'' I said and she nodded, ''Hey can you come to Ross's office in like five minutes?''

''Why?''

''I want to have a meeting to tell you guys about everything.'' I explained and she nodded.

''Okay see you there.'' She said and I walked upstairs to Ross's office. I could smell his scent getting stronger as I got closer and closer to his office. The sweet smell of wind, woods and water together...

''Hey beautiful.'' Ross said as I entered his office. He patted on his lap signaling for me to go sit there.

''Hey.'' I said walking to him and sitting on his lap.

''How did it go with The Moon Goddess? Anything new?'' he asked, putting his arms around me and his chin on my shoulder.

''Good. She told me things that are useful'' I said.

''What kind of things?'' he asked.

''I tell you later, but can you call James, Aiden, Harry, Jane and Emma?'' I asked.

''Why?'' he asked confused.

''We need to have a meeting. I will tell you everything in the meeting so everyone knows.'' I said and he nodded, ''I call the girls you call the boys?''

''Okay.'' he said and mind linked the boys. Before I could mind link Jane, Emma walked in the room.

''I'm here'' she said and I smiled.

''How did you get here so fast? And how did you know about the meeting?'' Ross asked her, ''because you aren't a wolf so no one could mind link you.''

''Laura told me five minutes ago to come here... so here I am.'' she said and sat down on the couch.

''Okay'' Ross said and looked at me. I mind linked Jane telling her to come to Ross's office now. She said she will be here in a minute.

James and Aiden walked in the office. James saw Emma and went to sit next to her. Aiden looked away from, them sticking out his tongue. James rolled his eyes just as Jane and Harry walked in.

''What's up?'' she said and sat down on the couch with Harry next to her.

''The sky.'' Aiden said with a goofy smile on his lips.

''Very funny.'' she said and looked at me, ''Why did you want to have a meeting?''

''I talked to the Moon Goddess.'' I started and they nodded, ''She said that I have to learn how to control my powers or I can destroy everything.''

''So... How will you learn to control them?'' Emma asked.

''I have to find a man who will help me learn.'' I said and they nodded, ''But...''

''There is always a but.'' Aiden complained and I laughed.

''What is it?'' Ross asked looking at me worried that I will say something he won't like.

''We are going to Africa.'' I said and everybody's eyes went wide.

''What?'' They said together.