Chapter 30

Laura pov.

"Thank you Amos for telling me." I said and he nodded.

"I haven't told you everything, but I will tell you later." he said and I nodded giving him a small smile.

"That's okay it's getting late you wouldn't had time to tell me everything." I said.

"Have a nice ride back to Accara and I will see you tomorrow at noon." he said, "so we can start training your powers."

"I'll see you tomorrow! Bye Amos!" I said and walked out of his house and to my friends who were standing few feet away from Amos house, talking.

"Come on let's go back to our cars so we can go back to the hotel" I said and they nodded. We started to walk in the forest by foot and then we shifted and started to run in our wolf forms.

Ross ran besides me and looked at me, but I ignored him and continued to run. I didn't want to talk to him. Not after what he did. He broke his promise. He lied to me. He lied to me about something important. I trusted him. And he... he lied.

He told me he wouldn't hurt me again, but he did. He broke his promise.

We ran slower this time, enjoying the wind, flowers, trees and the birds who were singing songs. I loved running in the woods. It was amazing feeling for me. I felt free. There wasn't any danger here. Everything was quiet and peaceful. Just the way I like it.

When we got to the end of the woods everybody went behind the trees and shifted. I waited until they were done and came out behind the trees. I shifted and we started to walk again.

Ross came to my side again, but didn't come really close so I had my space. I didn't look at him, but just kept on walking. I know I will have to talk to him sooner or later, but I choose later.

When we got to the SUVs we jumped in and went back to the hotel. It was quiet. It was awkward for them to sit with me and Ross knowing that I was mad at him. They didn't want to be here with us right now.

No one knew what to say. No one talked. There was just silence. But soon someone was brave enough to brake it.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow when you are training?" Aiden asked nervous. I gave him a smile to make his nervous disappear. He gave me one back and let out a big breath that he was holding.

"I don't know." Jane answered him when no one did, "Maybe we can go and explore Accara?"

"That is a good idea! I'm in!" Emma said and James agreed with Emma, nodding his head. Harry nodded as well, smiling.

"Yeah that would be good." Aiden said, nodding his head at Jane. Everybody agreed except one person who hasn't told his answer yet.

"Ross? Are you coming with us?" Jane asked her brother.

"No." Ross said shaking his head.

"Why not?" Jane asked, confused.

"Because I am going to be with my mate." Ross said and finally I looked at him and he looked at me quickly before looking back at the road.

"No you aren't! I'm going alone!" I snapped at him and turned back to the window.

"Yes I am. I'm not letting my mate go alone." Ross said.

"You're not going and that's final!" I snapped at him again.

"Yes I am and you're not going to stop me!" Ross said getting angrier by the second, "I'm not letting you go alone in this place where someone can hurt you!"

"The only one who is hurting me here is you!" I yelled at him and that made him silent. He shut his mouth and looked at me with hurt in his eyes, but then looked back at the road.