Chapter 14

Laura pov.

"That's a good idea." Emma said with a smile and I looked at Ross who shook his head. I frowned at him.

"Why not?" I asked him and he looked at me a bit angry.

"There are rogues out there who want you dead! You think I will allow you to go out?" Ross asked me as if I were stupid and I frowned even more.

"Oh come one! We can take care of ourselves!" Jane said to Ross not liking what he said.

"I said no." Ross growled at her and she growled back.

"Oh come one Ross. We can protect ourselves. I do have my powers to protect us." I said and he again shook his head and looked away at his papers. I looked at the girls and mentioned them to leave us alone for a minute. They nodded and walked outside. I stood up and walked behind his table to stand right next to him.

"Ross" I whispered and touched his shoulder. I felt him shiver and I smiled. He let out a low growl but still continued to ignore me, "Please let us go."

"I already told you my answer." He growled at me and still continued to ignore me but I just smirked and leaned closer towards him so my lips were almost touching his ear.

"Please Ross," I whispered in his ear and he again growled lowly with a shiver, "I promise I will spend the rest of the day only with you if you let us go...Just you and me..."

He turned around, grabbed my hips and pulled me down on his lap. He put his head against my neck and took deep breaths trying to calm himself down. And my eyes went wide when I felt him get exited but I ignored it and continued on trying to talk to him.

"Just you and me huh?" he whispered and I nodded. I felt him smile against my neck and then he looked up, "Fine. You can go but you have to take guards with you."

"Thank you!" I said with a big smile and hugged him.

"But I expect you to be home by nine so we can have our private time." He said and I nodded with a smile, "And..." he continued and I frowned, "You will have to share our bed with me."

"What?" I asked him shocked but he just smirked, "That wasn't part of the deal!"

"It is now." He said and I growled at him.

"Fine. But no touching!" I said and his smirked just grew bigger.

"As you wish." He whispered against my neck when he put his head back there, "I will send some guards with you. And take my money with you."

"What? No!" I said shocked that he said that.

"What's mine is yours'' he answered me.

''But''

''No but take my money and go before I change my mind.'' he said. I grumbled and nodded. He gave my neck a small kiss before pulling away and I shivered from it. He smirked at that and let me go. I stood up and went towards the doors, "But please be safe."

I gave him a small smile and walked out. I went down stairs and out the door where Jane was standing next to the car.

''So...?'' she asked as soon as she saw me walk out.

''We can go...'' I said and she smiled.

''Did you have to work your magic?'' she asked me smirking.

''Not going to answer that.'' I said with a smirk and Jane started to laugh. After I said that three guards came out of the house and walked to me.

''Hello Luna...Alpha Ross told us to come with you girls'' One of them said.

''Okay and can I know your names? Sorry for not knowing them. I haven't had time to know all the pack'' I apologized but they just gave me a small smile.