Chapter 22

Laura pov.

I woke up and saw Ross's sleeping face. I giggled when I remembered what happened last night.

We are finally mated!

''What are you giggling about?'' he asked me with his deep morning voice while pulling me closer to him and muzzling my neck.

''Nothing...'' I said.

''Your finally mine.'' he mumbled.

''I already was yours'' I said and he smiled against my neck hearing that.

''I know'' he said and looked at me, ''But now everybody will know that you are mine.''

I blushed and turned away from him so he wouldn't see my blush.

''Come on get up'' I said and started to get up, but he stopped me by pulling me back down. He crawled on top of me and started to kiss my neck.

''Can't we stay in bed?'' he asked and then suddenly kissed my new mark.

''No,'' I said while I shivered and tried to push him away from me, ''Come on...''

He ignored me and continued to kiss my mark and I moaned. He smirked at that and bit it slightly. This mark is going to be the death of me.

I moaned even lauder and Ross growled. I could feel that his friend was getting excited again.

''Ross...'' I whined, ''Stop...I want breakfast...''

He kissed my mark one last time before climbing off me. I gave him a kiss on the lips and he tried to deepen it, but I moved away before he could and jumped out of bed, putting on a robe.

He whined, but I just smirked at him and started to walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I was about to close the bathroom's door when Ross stopped me. I looked up and saw naked Ross smirking.

I looked down and blushed. Why does he have to be naked?

He started to walk in but I pushed him out.

''Umm... What do you think you're doing?'' I asked him, trying to ignore the sparks when I touched his abs. He smiled when he saw me shiver.

''Umm... tacking a shower?'' he said and walked in.

''Hey I was first!'' I yelled annoyed, but he just smirked.

''I wanted to take a shower with you...'' he said and his smirked got bigger when he saw my blush... again

''No'' I said and shook my head.

''Come on...please...just this once...'' he whined.

''You aren't tacking no for an answer are you?'' I asked and he nodded.

''Great.'' I mumbled and walked past him. I dropped the robe and walked in the shower, letting the water run down my body. The water wasn't too hot or too cold. It was perfect, just the way I like it.

Ross came in a minute later putting his arms around me. I leaned back in his chest and he put his head in my neck. He inhaled my scent and kissed my neck.

''Why do you always put your head in my neck?'' I asked him a stupid question. I mentally slapped myself.

''I just love your scent. It calms my wolf'' he whispered. I just nodded and wanted to start washing when Ross stopped me. He spun me around and pushed me against the wall. I felt him kissing my jaw and slowly kissing up to my lips.

''I thought you wanted to shower with me'' I said moaning.

''I did after this'' he said and entered me.