Chapter 44

Laura pov.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I smiled remembering this place.

I haven't been here for so long. I was starting to miss this place. With everything going on with Derek and the safety of the pack, I wasn't able to come back here. I was needed there.

I smiled when I saw the little blue butterfly flying towards me. He flew around my head one time and landed on my nose.

''Hey buddy.'' I whispered with a smile. I felt so calm. It's like every time when he lands on my nose he takes away the bad energy and thoughts.

He flew up and started to lead me towards the castle. I smiled and happily followed him. Everything looked like it did the last time I was here. White trees, white grass, white everything. I smiled at that. It felt so peaceful here. There were no problems, no conflicts. It was perfect here.

And soon enough we reached the castle.

When we got close to the doors, they opened by themselves and we walked in. The blue butterfly lead me up the grand stairs towards the throne room.

I opened the big doors and walked in. The Moon Goddess was sitting in her chair in the middle of the room. She was looking at me with a warm smile.

I walked in front of her and got down on one knee, ''Mother.''

''Hello my child.'' she said with her sweet voice. I stood up and looked back at her, ''How are you feeling after all this?''

''I am good thank you.'' I replied and she nodded still smiling.

''Thank you for protecting my children.'' she said and I nodded, ''Are you sure you are okay? I can feel that something is wrong.''

''I'm fine. I am just....I am just a little confused I guess.'' I said and looked out of the window.

''About what my child?'' she asked me and I let out a big breath that I was holding.

''Where did he go?'' I asked her and looked back away from the window, ''And those two little flames...''

''He went back to his mother.'' She said, ''He failed to do his job and now he is getting what he deserves. But you my child succeeded. You defeated the son of The Dark Moon Goddess and protected the children.'' She said with a smile on her face.

''And the flames?'' I asked her while turning away from looking at the window. What were they? And why did they go inside my chest?

''Ahh those...'' she started with a now even bigger smile, ''While Derek failed to do his job and got punished for it, you succeeded and got rewarded for it.''

''Rewarded?''

''Yes, my child.'' She answered still smiling, ''Those two flames are a gift from me and The Dark Moon Goddess.''

''Dark Moon Goddess?''

''Yes. You defeated Derek and there for you are gifted with two new powers.'' She explained with a smile. I looked down thinking. What were those two powers?

I already had two powers just like...

''Earth and Wind!'' I realized and looked up at her. I had two powers just like Derek. And those two flames came out of his chest. I had Derek's powers...

She nodded confirming what I said.

''Does this mean I have four powers now?'' I asked her and she nodded again.

''Yes, my child. You are now not only The Daughter of The Moon Goddess, but also the The White Wolf of The Four Elements.'' she explained still smiling and I took a step back, shocked.