Chapter 20

Laura pov.

I was packing and waiting for Ross in my room. He went to call his guards to come and get my bags.

This time I had three bags. I packed some clothes that I left here and one time this week me, Emma and Molly went shopping. So I have a lot of clothes.

I was putting in some new jeans when Ross came back and hugged me from behind me. I looked up at him and smiled, he smiled back.

''So...how long do you have to pack?'' he asked.

''Five more minutes.'' I said and he nodded. He let go of me and started to help me pack.

''So we are running back then?'' I asked him.

''Yeah, I said that they have to come for your bags now and that your parents will give them to them.'' Ross said while putting my clothes in my bag.

''Oh okay'' I said and put the last top in my bag and zipping it up.

''You said that it will take five minutes?'' Ross asked when he picked up my bag.

''You helped me so it went faster than I thought'' I said and he nodded, ''By the way where are you taking my bags?''

''I said that your parents will give our guards your bags, so I'm bringing them down.'' Ross said and opened the door for me.

''Oh okay'' I said and walked out of my room. Ross followed me and closed the door.

We went downstairs to the kitchen where my parents were.

''Hey mom?'' I asked when we entered.

''Yes sweetie?'' she asked and looked at me.

''Can you give these bags to Ross's guards when they get here?'' I asked her and sat down.

''Yes, but why?'' she asked.

''Me and Ross decided that we would ran back to the Black Night'' I said and she smiled.

''That's good, you haven't shifted in so long'' she said and I nodded.

''Yeah and we can't run with three bags so Ross called his guards and they are coming here right now.'' I said and she nodded.

''Okay I will give them the bags.'' she said.

''Thanks mom.'' I said with a smile, ''Hey where is dad?''

''He went to his office.'' she said and I nodded.

I walked upstairs and Ross stayed down with my mom.

''Hey.'' I said when I walked in dad office.

''Hey.'' he said.

''What are you doing?'' I asked him and sat down in the chair in front of his desk.

''Nothing, just looking at our old photos.'' he said.

''Why?'' I asked.

''Just wanted to remember the old times when you were my little princess.'' He said.

''Dad, I'm always going to me your little princess.''

''But the old princess always wanted to be by her dads side, but now she is growing up and moving away from me.'' he said and I stood up.

''Dad, just because I am growing up and moving away doesn't mean that I'm not your little princess, ''I said and walked to him, ''I'm always going to be your little princess no matter where I am. I'm always going to love you.''

''I love you too.'' dad said and hugged me.

''So...what did you want to tell me?'' dad asked when he pulled away.