Chapter 12

Laura pov.

I woke up by someone bursting into mine and Ross's room. Ross woke up also and jumped on top of me to protect me from danger. He growled when he saw that one of his guards, was standing in our room.

''Don't you know how to knock?'' Ross growled.

''Sorry Alpha,'' the guard said out of breath and looked down,'' The rogues are back''

''What? Where?'' Ross yelled and stood up, ''How can they be back? We killed all of them in the fight.''

''Near the ocean... The leader of the rogues ran away'' he said.

''And no one cared to tell me?!'' Ross growled and started to put on some pants and a shirt. I stood up and walked to the closet to get some clothes.

''We didn't know he ran away,'' The guard who I guess was Jack said,'' he told us that he wants to see the Alpha and the Luna''

''Well he is going to see only the Alpha'' Ross said and I growled.

''I am coming too!!'' I yelled.

''No you are not!!'' he yelled and then looked at the guard, ''Put the woman and children to safety and call guards and wait for us down stairs'' Ross said and the guard nodded.

''I am!'' I yelled back when the guard walked out of our room.

''No you are not. Last time you got hurt and we had to take you to the hospital! Do you really think that I am going to let you come and fight after that?'' he growled.

''Yes! The rogue leader wanted to see us both so I am going with you, so deal with it!'' I yelled and walked out of the room.

I could hear him in the room growling and cursing and then the door opened and he slammed the door shut. I was already downstairs when he started to walk down and boy did he look mad.

''Is everybody ready?'' Ross asked when he walked down next to me.

''Yes Alpha'' they said.

''Then let's go'' Ross said and we ran outside and shifted.

Black Night pack had the biggest territory ever. It had a large lake on one side, on the other was the ocean and in the middle was the pack house. There were two clearings. One was next to the lake and the other one was almost next to the pack house.

The clearing next to the lake was my favorite spot here. It was beautiful. Next to the lake was a hill. A brook ran across the hill that created a waterfall. The brook was pretty wide.

The water sparkled in the sun and made it look like a diamond. All around the lake were some flowers and that made the place only more beautiful, than it already was.

I found the spot when the rogues where at our land. I was pretty high up in the tree so I could see it. And when I saw it my mouth fell open. I couldn't believe what I saw. It was just so beautiful, but I had to look away because I had to know what the rogues wanted. That moment I promised myself that one day I will go there to explore the place.

Anyway... we were running to the clearing next to the ocean to the rogues. Ross was running beside me and he looked mad. I know that he was mad at me for coming with them to the fight and he was also mad at the rogues for crossing over the border.

Behind me and Ross, James and Aiden were running. They looked mad to, but not as mad as Ross. Behind James and Aiden, the guards were running.

We were almost there and I started to smell the rogues. They smelled like garbage. I shook my muzzle in disgust and continued to run. Next to me Ross started to growl and I knew he smelt them too. Behind me and Ross, everybody started to growl lowly.