Chapter 9

Laura pov.

Before I knew it the last 3 days with my pack went fast and now I was waiting in my room for Ross to show up. I had already packed and was now sitting on the bed.

Emma was in the pack house as well. She and her family came to the pack house about 10 minutes ago. She was moving to The Black Night pack as well to be with her mate. At least I will have her by my side.

I was leaving all of my friends and family behind. I was moving away from them. From the people I have spent my whole life with.

In these 3 days I tried to spend as much time with them as I could. From the start of the day till the end of the night I was with my friends and family. They themselves tried to spend as much as time with me and Emma as they could. Luke, Dylan and my brother even left their work for a while to be with us. I let a tear slip knowing that I won't see them everyday from now on.

Molly tried to reason with me and tell me that it's going to be okay and that I don't have to worry about it. She told me that we could see each other everyday because we are neighbor packs. But it's not the same and she knew it.

As for Ross...the last time we saw each other which was just before he left to back to his pack he asked for my number. He would text me every 5 minutes to ask me if I was okay or safe or what I was doing which at the start was sweet but later it started to annoy the hell out of me.

I told him to stop texting every minute but he ignored me and continued to do it anyway. I even tried to block him but he would then start calling Luke or Emma to ask where I was and if everything was okay. So in result I had to unblock him and answer all those texts.

''Laura" I heard Molly say when she walked in my room. I looked up at her, ''They are here..."

I nodded and took my bags. Molly took some as well and we walked out of my room. I took one last look at my room and let out a sigh while closing the door.

I walked downstairs and out of the house to see all my friends and family and also some of my pack members. And behind them was my mate who already was walking my way. I gave him a small smile but he just took me in his arms and put his nose against my neck, taking in my scent.

"Mine....my mate" he growled against my neck, making me shiver.

''Well hello to you too" and he just pulled me closer.

"These have been the longest 3 days in my life" he whispered against my neck. For me these have been the shortest days in my life. He then pulled away, took my bags and started to walk towards the car, leaving me to say my goodbyes.

I looked at all of them. My mom was crying and so was Molly and some of the pack members. My dad was hugging my mom and trying to hold in his tears. My brother was looking at me sadly and Luke and Dylan were doing the same.

I gave them a small smile and went to hug all of them. Emma and her family joined us as well.

''We are going to miss you two" Dylan said and that made me tear up.

"We are going to miss you all too" Emma said and I nodded with a small smile till on my face. We pulled away and Emma and I went over and hugged everyone individually.

I gave my mom and then dad a hug and they told me to behave and be a good mate but also to show that mate of mine whose the real boss.

I laughed and pulled away from them to go and hug Molly and then Dylan and Luke later. They all told me that to be safe and to remember them and how they are going to miss me.

Then there was my brother... I looked at him and he already was looking at me. I quickly ran in his arms and hugged as tight as possible. I felt his tears on my shoulder and hugged me back.