Chapter 43

Laura pov.

After Derek hit Oliver I screamed at him and shifted into my wolf. I charged at him and he shifted as well. I jumped on him and bit his leg. He growled at me and tried to get me off of him.

I let go and bit his other leg. He scratched my face with his paw and that made me let go of him. He quickly ran up to me and punched me in the face making me hit a tree. I stood back up and ran trying to get his neck but he moved aside and I fell down. I growled and charged at him again.

We fought in wolf forms for a long time until he pushed me again and made me fly into a tree again. The hit was so strong that it made me shift back and land on my knees. I was too week to stand up.

My clothes were red from the blood. I had cuts everywhere. Scarlett was trying as hard as she could to heal me but she was weak just like I was.

Suddenly I heard a scream. I looked up and saw my pack members behind the barrier. Daniel had tried to go through the barrier, probably to get to Oliver. My pack was screaming his name but he was just lying on the ground unconscious. The barrier didn't let him go through it.

I looked at Derek and growled. He hurt my pack member. My friend. I tried as hard as I could to stand up and when I did I was pushed back down by wind. I couldn't get up. The wind was holding me down. After few minutes it disappeared but I was too weak to move.

And then a growl made me look up.

Ross was here. He was looking at me with fear in his eyes. He was scared for me. My mate was scared of losing me.

Looking at him I knew that I had to win. I had to kill Derek so I could calm him down. I needed to be with my mate.

While I was looking at him I tried to stand up but I was too weak to move. I just fell back down again on my knees.

I saw Ross start to run towards me and I screamed, ''No!''

James and Aiden stopped him and I let out a big breath. He can't touch the barrier. It can kill him.

I saw him yelling at Aiden and James but I couldn't hear what he was saying. I was too weak to use my wolf hearing.

Then suddenly he looked back at me with those scared eyes again. I shook my head at him telling him not to come here and he nodded.

He felt helpless and I knew it. He wanted to help me but he couldn't. He couldn't get to me and I was happy about that. He wouldn't get hurt. He would be okay.

But for him to be okay I needed to defeat Derek.

And with all my strength that I got I stood up. I saw Derek moving his arms making a tornado. He pushed the tornado towards me but before it could hit me I moved my arms and made a water wall in front of me that stopped the tornado. I quickly made lots of fireballs and threw them at him. He used his wind power and pushed them away but one did hit him making him fall on the ground.

I quickly moved my arms and made water drop on him multiple times. Now he was the one getting weaker.

When I was about to drop water on him again he disappeared. He went underground using his earth powers. I growled and looked for him but he was nowhere to be seen.

I growled again and suddenly he appeared in front of me and punched me making me fly backwards into the same tree again.

I pushed myself away from the tree but was pushed back against it by the wind.

He made multiple tornados hitting me back and back against the tree. I couldn't move. He didn't let me move. I growled and pushed myself off of the tree and fell down quickly so he wouldn't hit me with the tornado again.