Chapter 41

Laura's pov.

''What spell?'' Ross growled getting angry. Everyone in the room growled when they heard Derek's name.

''There was a page ripped out of my book that contained a spell.'' Amos answered, ''But I didn't know what kind of spell it was. Not until now at least.''

''What does that spell do?'' Ross growled. I pulled him closer to me trying to calm him down. He felt me pulling him closer and tried to pull me closer himself. I hugged him again and put my head in his neck. It does smell really good...

''As you saw it made Laura's head hurt a lot. And if I am correct then he talked to you Laura?'' Amos asked me and I nodded and Ross again growled, ''He used the spell to talk to Laura and at the same time hurt her and make her weaker.''

''That son of a bitch!'' I heard Molly say. I smiled at that still not saying anything.

''I am going to kill that bastard.'' Emma said angry.

''He used another spell on us before but that didn't hurt.'' Scarlett told Ross in the mind link because she knew I was not capable of telling him that. Ross looked down at me and I nodded with my head still in his neck while I was hugging him not letting go. I was too scared that the pain will come back.

''Derek used another spell on her but that spell didn't hurt.'' Ross told out loud to Amos.

''I see. He must have taken two spells then. One that hurt Laura and one that didn't.'' Amos said thinking.

''That idiot used a spell that would hurt Laura when he could have used the one that was painless?'' I heard Jack ask us with a growl. I finally looked up from Ross's neck and nodded, but I was still holding on to him. Jack growled even louder, ''That stupid idiot hurt my sister! I'm going to kill him.''

''No.'' I finally said and everyone looked at me, ''I am going to kill him myself.''

''Laura? Are you okay? Are you still hurt?'' my mom asked and I shook my head.

''I'm fine mom. I am still a little dizzy but I am going to make it.'' I said with a smile and she gave me a weak one back.

''What did he say?'' Jane asked me. I looked at her.

''Time is running out. We have tw-''

''Alpha! There are rogues everywhere!'' A guard run in and told us out of breath.

''What?'' Ross growled and stood up taking me with him. I was confused. Derek told me that there are still two hours left. So why are rogues arriving here now?

''Where?'' Ross asked the guard angry. Everyone in the room was panicking.

''There coming here right now. They are at the border right now walking in the territory.'' the guard answered still out of breath.

''Call up all the guards. We need to go fight back and protect our pack!'' Ross yelled and the guard nodded. He ran out along with Aiden and they were calling all the guards.

''Woman who are not fighting take all the children and go to the safe places. Emma you too!'' I said to them and they nodded. They quickly walked out. Emma gave a kiss to James and hugged him before she ran away.

''Let's go!'' I said and we all walked out of the office but before I could I was pulled back by Ross and pushed against a wall.

''Be safe and stay alive.'' he whispered and kissed me. The kiss was quick but powerful.

''You too.'' I whispered. I wanted to stay like this. To hold him and never let go. But I couldn't. We needed to protect the pack. We had to go and fight. So I let him go and we ran out. Everyone was outside waiting for us. When we came out we ran to the place where the rogues were.