Chapter 2

Laura pov.

We climbed into Dylan's car and he started to drive.

''My brother is already there?'' I ask Dylan and he nodded, ''Then why are you not there? Doesn't Luke need your help?''

''He does but I had to take care of some pack things that Luke wasn't able to finish. He asked me to do them first and then go there to help him.'' Dylan explained.

''Ooh,'' I answered, ''Does it have to do something with the rogues?''

''Some of them did.'' He answered me and I nodded.

''Have you seen any new rogue groups near our border?'' I asked him.

''No, nothing'' he said, ''What about your mark?''

''What about it?''

''Is it still there?'' he asked me and I nodded.

''Yes, it is still there above my waist.'' I answered.

''It doesn't hurt right?'' Emma joined the conversation.

''No, it doesn't.''

''That's good.'' Emma said and Dylan nodded.

After that we sat in silence while Dylan took us to the party and it wasn't long until we reached the location of the party.

''The party is held here?!'' Emma asked us shocked. I nodded with a smile and looked out the window.

''I told you it was going to be a big event!'' I said with a laugh.

This place looked like a palace. It was huge with a big garden in front of it. There were lights hanging around the place. In front of the palace there were huge stairs with a red carpet that led up to the big grand doors that led inside. It was just amazing.

Dylan stopped right in front of the red carpet and two men opened the front door for me and the other one opened the back door for Emma. We climbed out while Dylan gave his car keys to Jason, one of our packs guards, and Jason drove away to park the car somewhere in the parking lot.

''Ladies, are you ready for the most amazing night of your lives?'' Dylan asked us with a small smirk. I smiled at him and Emma nodded.

''As ready as we will ever be'' Emma answered him and Dylan came between us.

''Then let's go. Shall we?'' he asked us and put his arms out. We smiled and locked our arms with him, one on each side of him.

''We shall'' me and Emma both said with a giggle. Dylan nodded at us and we all started our way up the grand stairs.

If the outside looked good then the inside looked just so perfect and amazing.

The halls were big and wide with big golden chandeliers on the top. The walls had paintings of people. Everything looked so fancy and old style. I truly felt like I was in a palace.

While walking down the big halls towards the main area of the palace, we all enjoyed the place and were looking around.

''Luke picked the right place for this event'' I whispered and they both nodded agreeing with me.

And soon we reached the end of the hall. There were big doors at the end of it which were opened and inside the ball room I could see many people talking and drinking champagne.

At the door there stood two of our packs guards. The guards nodded when they saw their Beta. They also nodded at me because not only was I the third in commands sister but also the White Wolf.

Everyone in the pack respected me. They almost treated me like Luke who was the Alpha. I told them to treat me like everyone else in the pack but they all said that they were proud that a white wolf was in their pack and that white wolves should be treated with respect. Later I just gave up on them. But while they treated me like the Alpha, we all were still family and they knew that.