Chapter 27

Laura pov.

''How do you feel finally being in the pack?'' Emma asked me, drinking her juice.

''Better, stronger, happier.'' I replied happy.

We were now having a party to celebrate mine and Harry's welcoming. The pack was really nice. They told me some compliments and said that I would be a great Luna and that they love me already. I'm really lucky to have a pack like this.

Of course some teen girls were glaring at me, but showed respect. Hope they will not kill me or steal Ross away from me because of their jealousy.

After the ceremony I went to mine and Ross's room to change dresses, because this was just too much. Now I was wearing a simple yellow sundress that reaches just a little above my knees, with a gold thin belt around my waist.

After the ceremony some guys pulled Ross away from me so know I don't know where he is and it's been a half an hour. My wolf already started to miss him in the first seconds he was pulled away.

''Hey guys!'' Jane said walking to us with Harry next to her.

''Hey.'' we said together, looking at them. They look happy as well.

''What are you two doing?'' Jane asked standing next to us.

''Nothing just talking.'' I said shrugging.

''Where's lover boy?'' Harry asked smirking at me.

''I don't know. Some guys pulled him away from me after the ceremony'' I said, putting a glass full of grape juice to my mouth to drink it.

''Really? You haven't seen him?'' Jane asked and I nodded, ''I saw him about five minutes ago and he was trying to find you.''

''Where did you see him?'' I asked her. Why couldn't he find me? I was standing here with Emma for about twenty minutes.

''At the lake.'' Jane said and I looked at her confused.

''Why would he go there?'' I asked her confused and she shrugged.

''I don't know, go look for him there maybe he is still there?'' she said and I nodded.

I started to walk away and in the corner of my eye I saw Emma smile at me and then at Jane, who was smiling back at her. What are they up to?

I just ignored them and continued to walk to the lake. I still couldn't get why Ross would look for me there? I mean it is my favorite spot at this territory, but it was quite a bit far away from the pack house where the party was.

When I got there I looked around and couldn't find him, but I smelled his scent. He was here...

''Ross!?'' I called out, but there was no answer, ''Ross!'' again nothing.

''Ro-Ahh!'' I yelled when two arms went around my waist pulling me into a warm chest. I started to trash around, but stopped once I heard him whisper something in my ear.

''Hey, It's okay. It's just me. I didn't want to scare you like that princess.'' Ross whispered, but I pulled away from him slightly angry at him.

''Didn't want to scare me? You scared the living shit out of me you jerk!'' I yelled in his face. He paled and started to walk closer to me.

''Hey, I'm sorry princess. I didn't want to scare you like that. Please don't be angry at me.'' He pleaded, walking closer to me and pulling me against his chest. I put my head against his chest, taking deep breaths. I felt Ross relax a little, by my moves.