Ch 1 - Blue lock?

Thoughts: ' '

We see a forward by the name Isagi Yoichi but this story isn't mainly about him so we shift perspective to a different game at a different location.

The game was 3 - 0 and Y/n's team was in the lead and no one was able to stop Y/n since he scored a hat trick on the opposing team. Y/n was given a pass from his somewhat useless teammate but Y/n was marked by three people: the striker, and the wingers. Y/n rainbow flicked the ball over the striker and passed the ball back to his teammate who did one twos allowing Y/n to get past the wingers. Y/n dribbled towards the opposing team now in a triangle formation with his teams' wingers allowing Y/n to easily get past the midfield. This allowed Y/n to get towards the goal even if it was slightly the crowd was going wild with the fact that only three people were getting past the opposing defense of the other team.

The winger knew that they had to set up a goal for Y/n, so they decided to break through the defense with the attacking midfielder joining the attack. This made the team go towards the goal while knowing what the attackers are trying to do open or make a space where Y/n can score the winning goal. Y/n saw what they were trying and went into the blind spots of the opponents while moving up closer and closer to the goal. One of the members of the opposing team saw Y/n and marked him this annoyed Y/n but knew that once he got a pass that allowed him to score there was nothing that they could do to stop it. The center backs saw that they were getting way too close and the fact that the wingers were in great position to score a goal. The left center back went to block the left winger but they passed to the right winger but the opponent marking Y/n left him to get the pass to stop the attack.

"I've been waiting for this moment" Y/n spoke as his eyes took a blackened look to them as his Yellow eyes shine brightly as an aura surrounds his eyes. Rushing towards the goal as his team smiles knowing that they have won 4 - 0. Y/n was going to shoot but was one of the marks left to try and stop Y/n from scoring the goal. This made Y/n then tap the ball up as he jumped to do a bicycle shot which would lead to Y/n's team winning.

"Cut off his shooting angle" The left center back said who was rushing back towards the left side of the goal while the goalkeeper moved to the right to make sure Y/n didn't shoot to the right side of the goal. The right center back charged towards Y/n to tackle him. Y/n was about to shoot but was stopped by the center back this made the opposing team think that they could counter. Y/n twisted his body quickly and knew how to score what seemed to be an impossible goal which should have been impossible. Everyone who knew Y/n more so his team and school knew that Y/n has done a lot of things that should be impossible so they have given him the nickname: the one who does the impossible or in better terms a non believer who believes nothing is impossible.

Y/n bicycle kicked the ball towards the middle of the goal but what seemed to be an easy shot to block curved to the left side of the goal. This shocked both the goalkeeper and the center back which allowed the ball to go in making the score 4 - 0, and the crowd went wild. Y/n scored a total of 4 goals, essentially a hat trick and another goal. This made his team ecstatic to getting into nationals again but Y/n felt empty this didn't excite him.

'This doesn't excite me anymore crushing their dreams of going to nationals is boring. I need more of a challenge' he thought to himself.

'I need something that makes me excited, no I need to crush dreams of high caliber ones that aim even higher than nationals' He continued to think.

- timeskip -

Y/n was back home tired from scoring that last goal since that was exhausting for Y/n given his current physical abilities. Y/n then saw that dinner was already made from his new family the Aiku's, but Y/n asked to keep his last name the same which they complied with. Oliver Aiku, an older brother figure for Y/n then reminded them about a letter for Y/n which was for a training program and to meet at the JFU building for more information. Y/n went to bed and saw himself shrouded in a dark gold aura but he couldn't quite picture if that was the right color. Since this shadowy version of himself looked blurry as well as being shrouded in darkness that surrounded the two of them.