Ch 12 - Vs Isagi Yoichi & Rematch (2/2)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ' '
M/n: Monster name

A/n: Ignore the text in the panels as well as the outfits.
-------------------

'CRUSH ISAGI YOICHI, CRUSH BACHIRA MEGURU!' Y/n thought as the two see a smile on Y/n's face.

Both Isagi and Bachira were worried for their friend as Y/n then rushed down Isagi since he had the ball.

'This place is Perfect for me' Y/n thought madly.

Y/n was able to forcefully steal the ball from Isagi to which Bachira went to press Y/n.

'Everyone here wants to be the best striker in japan. no in the world' Y/n thought then continued it with.

'This place is for creating the best striker in the world, but it also allows Japan a possibility of playing in the world cup' as he keeps the ball from being stolen.

'This place is filled to the brim with the type of dream, I want to crush being the best striker and whoever gets eliminated from here is banned from ever representing Japan on the world stage' Y/n finishes his thought.

Now after getting his thoughts out of his head more, so that he can gain some semblance of control. Y/n now focuses on the two he wants to crush, that being Isagi and Bachira. Y/n rushed between the two who were trading passes so as to not let Y/n get it but that was their downfall as Y/n was able to get the ball of those two.

 Y/n rushed between the two who were trading passes so as to not let Y/n get it but that was their downfall as Y/n was able to get the ball of those two

The moment that happened Y/n immediately ran towards the penalty box leaving the two behind. The two immediately went to pincer him but they couldn't as Y/n was in total state of concentration with one goal in mind to crush Isagi and Bachira. Whatever the two tried to do it was pointless; they couldn't stop Non believer at what seemed to be his peak from their perspective. Y/n got to the penalty box and just slammed the ball into the net with full force with his left foot.

 Y/n got to the penalty box and just slammed the ball into the net with full force with his left foot

With this Y/n had disheartened the two with his pure and raw skill alone.

'What the Hell is He?' the two thought and questioned until Y/n looked back at the two with eyes being normal again which confused them since his eyes changed twice with the crystal clear like eyes being first to then a unique version of spiral eyes.

Now seeing what Y/n was truly capable of they were glad that he was on their team instead of an opposing team.

Their Ego was now invigorated when realizing that whoever is the last one standing here in blue lock will be able to defeat Y/n. This thought made them want to be the last one standing as they will have grown to the point that Y/n is their last hurdle in becoming the best striker in the world.

- timeskip -

Team Z were now in a room planning for their next game against team V, Y/n on the other hand was meditating having a conversation with M/n but still listening to the plan.

'So what do you want from the two specifically?' M/n asks Y/n.

'I want Bachira's dribbling and combining it with my style since my dribbling is already good but I want to make it better and Bachira is the only good dribbler here' Y/n says while explaining his reasoning why.

'Consider it done, and for Isagi?' M/n says and asks for what Y/n wants from Isagi.

'I want his spatial awareness, considering the fact that it could create or even see goal opportunities and combined with Niko's eyes in defense it will be elevated to even greater heights' Y/n says knowing if he can combine both Isagi's and Niko's vision it could get his vision to be greater then theirs.

'Done, and anything else?' M/n asks.

'None from the recent match, since i need a partner for the weapon but I can't become the best striker in the world having someone helping me' Y/n knowing how bad the twins weapon is since it only works for the two of them even if possible it won't help him in becoming the best striker.

'Any weapon you want to accelerate in adjusting to your body?' M/n asks.

'You can do that!?' Y/n says in confusion and surprise.

'Yeah, you just never asked and you can only do two' M/n clearly states why Y/n never knew this.

'Barou's mid range shot in being able to use both of my feet to shoot it, more so adjusting it to shoot on left foot as well. And Isagi's spatial awareness since even though my spatial awareness is good, Isagi's is better so i need to improve it to the best striker' Y/n says knowing how strong Isagi's and Barou's weapon are when used at their best.

'Done, goodbye Y/n' M/n says as he fizzles out or rather into the deepest part of Y/n's consciousness.

Y/n opened his eyes to see them talk about how they could beat Team V as they caught Y/n up on their plan since Y/n is by far their best player on their team. Y/n listens to their plan and agrees that the plan is great, but Y/n told them he wanted to play as a midfielder to at least stall or stop an attack.

His team were surprised but agreed, having Kunigami up front with Isagi and Bachira while Y/n was behind them. They ended up changing their formation for their last match against Team V, a team that is going undefeated.

'Y/n' M/n starts.

Y/n confused on what M/n is going to tell was intrigued on what this could possibly be, but knows it might not be that important.

'If you win the match I'll allow you to take a weapon from the opposing team and one from your team of your choosing' M/n finishes.

This fired up Y/n who now wanted to crush Team V in order to soar to even greater heights.