Ch 15 - Team V (3/3)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ‘ ‘
M/n: Monster name

A/n: Ignore the clothes as well as the text in the last panel.
———————————————————

Calculated
X
Instinct:
Calctinctive Dribbling

Anri and Ego were in total shock as they see Y/n mix or more or less merge two types of, No two styles of dribbling that should be impossible to use at the same time but Y/n is doing just that.

Y/n was just demolishing the defense that was Team V as the rest of Team Z followed from behind. Y/n wasn’t looking back as one thought ran to his mind…

‘Destroy the Lazy genius’ As this thought coursed through his mind, his eyes start to gain that spiral look once more as Isagi and Bachira look at Y/n remembering what he did to the two of them when they trained together.

Bachira rushed towards Y/n as Chigiri and Kunigami did the same, as this new quartet or otherwise known in the future as the E-5 (Egoist 5). As Isagi was looking around and saw spaces where it could be favorable to them as Y/n passed to him. Isagi looked at Y/n as he said or mouthed…

“Show me what you got Egoist” As Y/n then focused on looking around the field while the rest of the E-5 were circling around Isagi as Y/n did the same while still being able to look all over the field.

As Y/n was also near the center but also not, since they needed some as Isagi was in the middle having his vision blocked by how they were bringing the ball up. Y/n was seeing where everyone was and maneuvering the ball to the best spot for it using Isagi’s spatial awareness. This also decreased the probability of the ball getting stolen and increased the chance of scoring the last goal but considering the timer the goal will most likely be the winning goal.

Nagi was seeing that Isagi was the most dangerous but his instincts were saying it was Y/n as he was almost puppeteering the quartet,No Team Z as a whole. Nagi rushed Y/n down as Isagi saw this and only passed to Bachira, Kunigami, and Chigiri as they saw Y/n in a one on one with Team V’s Nagi Seishiro.

Bachira could or was feeling that Y/n was asking for the ball as he passed to Y/n who received the ball perfectly. As Y/n just smiled towards his opponent being the one he wanted to crush and motivate to actually try.

Match Up: Y/n Vs Nagi (Round 2)

Y/n tried to dribble through the genius but it was successful for a short while until Y/n had focused more on the instinctive style in his mixed dribbling style. Which was successful as Y/n had gotten past the genius that allowed Y/n to pass to bachira as Kunigami and Chigiri moved in position to score the winning goal.

Isagi was hiding to let himself be stopped but Nagi saw him so he decided to mark him as Y/n was a better player than himself. And knew that Isagi wasn’t on Y/n’s level so the best way to crush Team Z in Nagi’s eyes was to stop Isagi from potentially scoring the winning goal.