Ch 11 - Vs Isagi Yoichi & Rematch (1/2)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ' '
M/n: Monster name

A/n: Ignore the text in the panels as well as what their wearing.
———————————————————

Team Z was now training for their match against the undefeated Team V who had won all of their matches. Y/n was training with everyone to somewhat level their skills and weapons up a level so that they could Destroy Team V. The last member of Team Z that Y/n was going to train was none other than Isagi Yoichi, and boy was Y/n going to make it hard on him. Afterall Y/n wants to dominate Blue lock and there are only a few people he can think of that could give him a challenge.

Isagi and Y/n were doing one-on-one and just stamina training in general, so that Isagi can use his spatial awareness more as well as getting better at going against another person. Isagi was actually keeping up more so predicting what Y/n was going to do as if he was a god that sees all and everything on the field, but that still wasn't enough.

"Isagi, let's take a break" Y/n says as he breathes out.

"We've been at this for 30 minutes" Y/n continues.

"One more time, Y/n please just one more time" Isagi says with exhaustion in his voice.

Y/n was able to see the look in Isagi's eyes as Y/n now realized he needed to force him to realize the gap in skill between them. Y/n got angry but didn't show it thanks to the measly fact that Y/n will be able to steal/copy a weapon from Isagi.

"Fine, Isagi this will be the last one for the day" Y/n says as Isagi agrees. The two then go to the middle as they start to set some rules.

"First one to score a goal wins" Y/n states to both himself and Isagi.

Y/n then throws the ball into the air as both lock eyes and rush towards each other as the ball falls down. Y/n was just slightly faster as Isagi stopped to think about Y/n's next move, Y/n on the other hand was thinking about what to do. Y/n then goes right and at the same time Isagi does the same, stealing the ball from Y/n which causes Y/n to swear internally.

Isagi rushes towards the goal and shoots but Y/n ends up blocking it with his foot making it in time to block the shot.

Isagi was surprised since he hadn't expected Y/n blocking the shot. Y/n was able to rush towards where the ball was going to land. Both now fighting for possession of the ball but Y/n having a better physique was able to get the ball.

Y/n wanted to crush Isagi's Ego now he didn't give two shits as he nutmeg's Isagi.