Ch 9 - The brother duo (1/2)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ‘ ‘
M/n: Monster name
Bold: Entercom

———————————————————

Y/n was watching the recorded game to see how he can improve. A certain red haired teen came into the room to see Y/n going over the film.

“Hey umm” Y/n confused since the boy was mainly quiet.

“It’s Chigiri” the red haired boy said.

“Chigiri, what are you doing here?” Y/n asked.

“Well I want to tell you to keep playing like how you do” Chigiri said.

Y/n quickly understood why Chigiri was saying this to him.

“Chigiri, you shouldn’t give up on your dreams” Y/n said.

Y/n then left to get some rest, so that he’s fully rested for their match against team Y as he saw Isagi walk into the room he just left.

- timeskip -

Team Z were on the field as Team W entered the field as Y/n was getting fired up but a part of him starts to feel bored since this will be another win showing his dominance again. Y/n looks at Isagi as the match begins with the brothers stealing the ball from the two which surprised Y/n. As this might be a more exciting match than he once thought.

The two were able to score a goal with Y/n understanding how they play and knew how to counter it. The score being 1 - 0.

“I’ll draw them like last time” Isasi nods as Y/n continues.

“I want you and Bachira to be ready to score a goal” Isagi nods again at the plan Y/n had made. Isagi being the only to hear this plan of action being made as the game restarted with Y/n now having the ball as Y/n was able to get past the two brothers.

Y/n was being a target but they knew not to actually go after him.

‘So they aren’t going to fall for that, eh’ Y/n thought as an Idea sparked in his mind.

Y/n then ran towards the two brothers which surprised them since they expected Y/n to pass the ball. He then dribbled past the two of them and shot which hit the post as Bachira collected the ball with him and Isagi traded passes. Y/n joined in with the two in a triangle formation as they got closer to the goal as Y/n’s shot had a lot of force which made the ball go flying. This led to them having to get back to the goal, which was easier since they made sure that they were close to each other as to minimize the chance of the ball being stolen.

Y/n was then given the ball as he saw Kuon near the goal as both then saw the play, as Y/n shot the ball in his direction doing it softly as to not injure Kuon. The ball makes it to Kuon as he headbutts it into the net the score is now 1 - 1. Y/n then pats Kuon on the back as the Team celebrates the goal but The two brothers on team W were utterly stunned from the play Y/n and Kuon made.

Ego was looking at the match in the monitoring room with Anri as Ego had one thought in his mind.

‘Not only does he have partial flow, he also can make chemical reactions with others’ Ego thinks as He just smiles at Y/n through the screen.

We cut back to the match as everyone went back to their positions to restart the match and keep on playing. Y/n and Isagi were looking at each other as they were talking with Bachira as well to make a plan so that they could actually score a goal and not get attacked on the counter.

Y/n and Bachira were now the ones trading passes since Y/n knew that Isagi’s weapon has something to do with seeing the field like Spatial awareness. Y/n obviously knew this after seeing how Isagi passed the ball to Kunigami who had a strong shot with his left foot. So Y/n was now allowing Isagi to play and refine his weapon as this match went on since Isagi needs to improve at the very least.

- timeskip -

Isagi and Bachira set up Y/n for a goal and he scored making the score 2 - 1.

Team W were trying to think of a plan of action. The brothers knew this was probably the best choice to injure Y/n since he was the main striker. As the game progressed Y/n was close to the goal as both brothers went in to stop Y/n as shot the ball, which went in but ended with Y/n getting a sprained ankle with his foot getting most of the damage as he landed.

Yellow card for both Wanima twins” VAR said on the entercom, and the score was now 3 - 1 in Team Z’s favor.

———————————————————

A/n: Kuon won’t betray Team Z because of Y/n scoring a lot of goals in the previous two matches.

Also this will be the last update before Christmas and the New year so...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year