Ch 24 - 3 Vs 3 (4/4)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ‘ ‘
M/n: Monster name

Y/n was able to ditch Yukimiya and Otoya with some well placed steps that allowed him to do so. As Y/n was rushing Karasu who was almost to the penalty area as Hiori appeared in Karasu’s way.

This forced Karasu to stop for a split second then tried to score a goal but Hiori took the bait and moved to block the shot as Karasu then left him in the dust. Y/n’s speed and acceleration that he took from Chigiri (Speed) and Zantetsu (Acceleration) respectively.

Now came in handy as Y/n was almost there to stop Karasu but alas Karasu scored a goal for his team as Y/n was barely not fast enough to stop Karasu. The scoreboard changed to show 4 - 3 with Team Red needing one more point to tie the game and Team White needing one more point to win the game.

Hiori got the ball and threw it to Y/n as he caught the ball and turned towards Team Red who were celebrating their goal. Y/n could tell they’re confident but now he’s going to crush that into pieces as Y/n got into position and restarted the game. Y/n looked towards Hiori who was ready for the match to start as well as Kurona.

Y/n eyes slowly became the same one’s during his 2 versus 1 against Bachira and Isagi as Y/n smiles at the fact he is in this state once again.

The game restarts with Y/n passing to Hiori as both Y/n and Kurona move up the field and they are stopped by Karasu, Yukimiya and Otoya. Otoya was stopping Kurona while both Karasu and Yukimiya were stopping Y/n as they both noticed his eyes as they had lost their blue-ish and teal-ish hue and were now like a void or black hole.

 Otoya was stopping Kurona while both Karasu and Yukimiya were stopping Y/n as they both noticed his eyes as they had lost their blue-ish and teal-ish hue and were now like a void or black hole

“Oh?” Y/n said softly realizing they see him as the biggest threat on the field to have two people mark him. Y/n smiled at the thought of this.

Y/n quickly tried to get away but they were focused on him and only him, while Hiori and Kurona were moving up the field as Team Red thought that without Y/n setting up goals they wouldn't be able to score. But they forgot one thing amidst the chaos: the way to get to this stage was scoring 100 goals in 90 minutes.

Hiori and Kurona do a combination that Team Red didn’t think they could fo which was a variation of the planet hotline as they broke through Otoya. This caused Yukimiya and Karasu to look towards the three as Y/n quickly went past the two marking him. As Y/n was following them from the outside of the combination.

This forced both Karasu and Yukimiya to chase after Y/n but Karasu was too slow so he went to help stop Hiori and Kurona.

Match up: Y/n (Partial flow) Vs Yukimiya

Yukimiya was just barely able to catch up with Y/n as he turned to face him while smiling devilishly at Yukimiya.

“Hiori!” Y/n said as he was passed the ball by Hiori.

Y/n was able to beat Yukimiya in a one on one as he was dribbling up the field as Otoya and Karasu and Otoya appeared in his way. But Y/n continued to smile like a mad man. As Y/n mixed the styles of dribbling once again.

Calculated

X

Instinctive:

Calctinctive

Dribbling

Y/n was moving in a manner that allowed him to destroy both Otoya and Karasu by himself with no help whatsoever. Y/n rushed towards the goal as Karasu, who refused to lose, tried to catch up to Y/n while Yukimiya and Otoya accepted their fate. Y/n just smiled that there was someone still wanting to win.

Y/n laughed as he let Karasu catch up to him which made Karasu even madder as he was just toying with them.

Match up: Y/n (Partial flow) Vs Karasu

Y/n lowered his level of performance to humor Karasu as Karasu was now in front of Y/n who was both laughing and smiling like a mad man. Y/n was just unsettling for Karasu as he was just smiling.

Karasu tried to get the ball as Y/n quickly rouletted around Karasu but Karasu quickly kicked the ball away as Both Yukimiya and Otoya had gotten back up. Hiori was there to receive the ball as Y/n and Karasu kept battling it out as Karasu was struggling while Y/n was just laughing at him.

“Let’s get this over with” Y/n said as Hiori crossed to the ball to the front of the penalty area. Y/n quickly ditched Karasu as Team Red were now just rushing towards the penalty area to stop Y/n.

Y/n was able to get into the penalty area, as he jumped to trap the ball but didn't shoot. Team Red had just barely caught up to stop Y/n. They now had Y/n surrounded and were confident Y/n wouldn’t and couldn’t take the shot at all but they forgot one thing: Y/n takes shots like this all the time.

This was what Y/n was aiming for as he tapped the ball slightly and shot it with Rin’s accuracy and curvature. This allowed Y/n to score the fifth and final goal of the match, Team Red was surrounding Y/n as they all shared the same look. Defeated and Crushed.

As Y/n left to go back to his team now back to normal as he stops smiling as well as his eyes going back to normal. The reason why Y/n was able to this was because the goalkeeper couldn't see where the ball was going or the timing of the shot.

“Now, should we choose him already?” Y/n said knowing that every player on Team Red had changed throughout the match. Y/n looking towards both his teammates and Team Red.

———————————————————

Team white aka Team Y/n have won their first match in the second selection!