Ch 21 - 3 Vs 3 (1/4)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ' '
M/n: Monster name

In the locker rooms, Y/n now had the person in mind on who they want to steal and add to their team.

"If we win we're stealing Karasu" Y/n said as Hiori and Kurona nod in agreement.

Y/n, Hiori, and Kurona walk out in white uniforms onto the smaller field. As do Karasu, Yukimiya, and Otoya in red uniforms unlike Team Y/n aka Team white who are up against Team Karasu aka Team Red.

They all notice that the field is smaller. Which Y/n chalks it up to the reduced players on the field. As the two teams were stretching they were explained the rules of the match: whoever scores five goals wins and that Blue lock man will be the goalkeeper.

Team White got into formation as kick off began, to which Y/n just slammed his right foot into the ball making sure it curves and hitting the back of the net.

Scoring the first goal of the match, as Y/n knowing that Rin did the exact same thing he did just now knowing the field's reduced size. The Scoreboard changed to show 1 - 0 in favor of team White.

Team Karasu originally wanted Hiori as Karasu knew how Hiori played which would increase their ability to score goals exponentially. But now they had seen the skill of Y/n L/n first hand, so they all had one thought course through their minds.

'Win and steal Y/n' As Hiori and Kurona stare in awe and shock at what Y/n just did. Y/n looked back at Team Red with a look that said.

'is that all you got' to which Karasu went to get the ball ready for kick off once again. As Y/n was ready to win and steal the player known as Karasu.

Kick off started with Karasu passing to Yukimiya as Y/n came to stop him, and Kurona as well as Hiori went in towards their respective marks. Not to the point of marking them but enough to act in case they receive a pass with the ball.

Match up: Y/n Vs Yukimiya

"Oh?" Yukimiya sounded a bit surprised at Y/n's sudden mark. Karasu and Otoya moved up to receive a pass as Kurona went to mark Otoya while Hiori went to mark Karasu.

Yukimiya tried to nutmeg Y/n but failed as Y/n was keeping up with him as they went at it as Yukimiya was struggling. Yukimiya barely managed to get past Y/n but it was stopped by Y/n. Y/n ended up putting his foot in front of the ball's path which made the ball go towards Karasu and Hiori while it was in the air.

Match up: Hiori Vs Karasu

Hiori managed to get the ball but now had to face his former teammate before blue lock. Hiori was struggling as he wasn't a player that takes on another person as he is a playmaker not a player who goes against other players.

Yukimiya and Otoya went to back up Karasu as Y/n and Kurona did the same to stop Kurona then focused on helping Hiori. It then turned into a 2-on-1 which would be advantageous for Team white but Y/n then noticed that Otoya was gone.

Match up: Y/n Vs Otoya

Y/n quickly found where Otoya was heading and Y/n went to stop him, to which Otoya noticed as Karasu was able to steal the ball off of Hiori. This led to Karasu passing to Otoya as Y/n reached him Otoya immediately passed to Yukimiya to force Y/n to change targets. Y/n was able to tell what Otoya was planning to do, so he kept marking him to which Kurona switched to marking Yukimiya.

As Y/n knew that letting Otoya go will spell them tying the match making it 1 - 1. Otoya saw that Y/n wasn't falling for it as Y/n was now constantly moving his head taking in the information of the field. Yukimiya was able to dribble past Kurona as Hiori tried to stop him, Yuki passed to Karasu getting past Hiori with a one-two pass.

Y/n quickly realized that he had to find a way to stop both Karasu and Yukimiya without leaving Otoya alone. The moment this happened Otoya was able to shake off Y/n as Karasu crossed the ball to Otoya as he scored the second goal of the match tying the game to 1 - 1.

Y/n looked at how they played, but even with understanding how they played Y/n can't beat them all on his own.

"Kurona," Y/n said as he turned to him.

"Yeah, let's do this," Kurona said.

Hiori backed down as Kurona positioned himself next to Y/n knowing they needed to do their combo. Y/n was given the ball by Karasu as they walked back to their side of the field to restart the game as Y/n breathed in and out.

Restart

Y/n kicked the ball to Kurona as the game restarted, and Kurona passed the ball back to Y/n as he started to circle him. Starting their combination that Y/n made with team Z now with only two people. The Planet Hotline.

This surprised their opponents as Hiori stayed behind the chaos that the planet hotline caused to be able to make the penultimate pass to score a goal

This surprised their opponents as Hiori stayed behind the chaos that the planet hotline caused to be able to make the penultimate pass to score a goal. Karasu tried to find Hiori but couldn't as he had to pay attention to the chaos that was created by Y/n and Kurona. Y/n and Kurona were passing as Y/n was given the ball by Hiori as he thought about his options.

Karasu saw the potential options for Y/n to take and pass to Kurona, those options it's almost as if there are countless possibilities in his arsenal and that are at his disposal.

Y/n quickly passed the ball back to Hiori as they were reaching the penalty area which forced Yukimiya to mark Hiori to stop him from passing.

Match up: Hiori Vs Yukimiya

———————————————————

Who will score the second goal for their Team? Also are you enjoying the story so far?