Ch 4 - Itoshi Sae

Thoughts: ' '

- Flashback x amount of time ago -

Anri was arguing with the JFU about Japan winning or more so bringing a world cup victory. Of course the money grubbing JFU say that it was impossible but Anri shut them down with that there was someone who could make it happen, that person being Ego Jinpachi.

Anri was confident about Ego, and unknowingly she had placed her bets on the right person. Without knowing Blue lock would be a place where it truly was the hottest place in the world of football/soccer.

Anri made sure to see a lot of football/soccer matches to see who to invite to the blue lock project. She wasn't expecting two players who Ego wanted to come. Those two being Yoichi Isagi the best of the worst, and Y/n L/n who is the adopted little brother of the captain of the Japan U-20 team Oliver Aiku.

She had expected Y/n since he has shown his skill to the point the Internet is sharing his goals. The person she wasn't expecting was Isagi since he wasn't that good as a player. Ego on the other hand knew Isagi was a player that had their potential sealed cause of the way Japanese football/soccer is.

- back to the present -

We see a different building in a room which was where a certain japanese prodigy was and said prodigy was Itoshi Sae who was currently getting interviewed.

"To be honest, I'd rather die" The prodigy known as Itoshi Sae, a midfielder for La real.

He wasn't really paying attention to his interviewer but was rather bored to be here, and he decided to speak his mind

"Rather than play football/soccer in this country, I'd much rather be with Germany's college students" Sae told the interviewer flat out. As the interviewer started to talk about Sae's achievements and a possibility of him representing Japan by playing for the national team. Sae just started to yap about his dream and how he wouldn't be able to win a world cup with such a team while getting up

"There is no Striker in this country worthy of receiving one of my passes or can even receive one of my passes, I was simply born in the wrong country" Sae just flat out stated to the interviewer while opening the door.

"Thank you for your time" the interviewer said to Sae

"You too, My manager can handle the rest" Sae says while leaving the room.

The manager started to tell Sae that the media will hate him and the fact that he did it again.

"I couldn't care less about this country, I only came here to renew my passport anyway" Sae just states outright to his manager.

"That may be true but.." The manager knew that they really only came back to japan to renew it.

Sae hears some noise to the right of him which was a press conference in the event hall according to his manager. He sees a bunch of reporters and journalists in the room wanting to learn more about this project, so he stays just outside to see what this "Blue lock" really is.

We see Anri go on and on about how Japanese football/soccer needs to change in order for Japan to get a world cup victory. And how they need a different dream since they themselves as adults lost that dream. Sae then thinks for a second about this blue lock project about creating a true Striker to lead japan to it's first world cup title.

"We should leave... There's not much time before the flight back to Spain" The manager said.

"Cancel it" Sae said this shocked his manager.

"I want to judge the Striker born from this project with my own eyes" Sae said bluntly and continued with.

"And I want to see what kind of striker can be born in this country" Sae finished.

'Plus He did say there was a potential Striker that is worthy if my passes but I want to see that for my self' Sae thought.

'I wonder if they're in this blue lock project' Sae thought.

It then shows Y/n who is determined to survive and be the last ones standing among the 275 of them in blue lock. As they gear up for the first selection, Ego starts to explain the rules of the first selection.