Ch 6 - The king (2/2)

Thoughts/talking with monster: ‘ ‘
M/n: Monster name

Y/n was looking at Barou who was just staring daggers at Y/n who was just smiling for some odd reason which slightly scared Barou. As the match restarted with Barou having the ball, Y/n came to stop him just as planned Barou passed which was stopped by Bachira who was with Isagi getting past Team X.

Barou went towards Isagi as he seemed to be the one who was actually going to score just as he was going to do that. Y/n was zig zagging through the mess that was Team X who were panicking but Y/n was in the zone right now as a camera was focused solely on him.

Ego and Anri were looking at You, Anri in shock and Ego who was smiling at the fact that you already had access to the Flow state even if it was imperfect.

Y/n was getting past the now panicking Team X as Team Z now had two scoring options that being Y/n and Isagi. Bachira then passed the ball to Y/n who was a few meters from the goal as Barou came into view as Y/n’s smile grew.

“I’ll crush you, peasant” Barou said looking at Y/n

Y/n said nothing in response as he rushed towards Barou to crush him and maybe gain something from him. Y/n was able to keep the ball as Barou tried to again and again take it but to no avail, as to then nutmeg Barou. This allowed Y/n to successfully defeat Barou which will allow Y/n to take something of Barou like his long range shot or his heel flick.

Y/n was now focusing on the goal and nothing else as he then lobbed it up to then slam it into the back of the net making the score 2 - 1. Team X had possession of the ball as Barou stole it and tried to score a goal by himself which thanks to Kunigami, they were able to stop it. As they passed to the three on the attack Isagi, Bachira and lastly Y/n who were just breaking through the chaos that was Team X. one of the members of Team X was able to take the ball back but lost it because of Bachira not letting pass to Barou.

Y/n was passed the ball and then scored another goal on team X making the score 3 - 1. Everyone had witnessed the sheer ability of Y/n L/n the non believer, the one that doesn’t believe in a king or a god.

‘What do you want?’ M/n asked.

‘Barou’s mid range shot’ Y/n told M/n.

‘Consider it done’ M/n said as a strange aura envelops Y/n.

- timeskip -

The score was 4 - 2 which led to Team Z’s victory for their first match in this round robin tournament. As it was a back and forth match with both teams taking the ball back from each other. Y/n had scored a number of 3 goals while Kunigami scored only one.

- timeskip -

(A/n: Everything happens as in canon w/ the weapons, in the changing room? With the difference of them winning the match, and the training to have Y/n be their main striker)

Kunigami went to where Isagi was to share his point with him by getting

‘Welcome back’ M/n welcomes Y/n back into his subconscious.

‘Can I get anything else from the match or is Barou’s mid range shot the only thing i get?’ Y/n asked.

‘Barou’s mid range shot is the only thing you can get’ M/n states.

‘So only one thing?’ Y/n asked.

‘Yes, so you have to choose wisely…’ M/n said and continued with.

‘Unless of course you can get 4 goals in the next match’ M/n finishes.

‘Noted and is this for all matches?’ Y/n asks.

‘Yes’ M/n answered Y/n’s question.

Y/n then left his subconscious to go back to his room that was shared with his team and saw Kunigami and Isagi.

“We’ll win the next match” Y/n says to the two confidently.

“Yeah” Both respond to Y/n.

The next day rolled around and they were facing Team Y.