Ch 17 - Goal challenge (1/2)

Thoughts/talking with M/n: ‘ ‘
M/n: Monster name

Y/n looked around to see the giant room he was in but saw white panels all over the room, as he was confused on what the challenge was. Y/n heard and looked to where he heard a noise to see a canon? Shoot a ball towards him as he receives it to then see a digital goal post and a digital goalkeeper which outright made Y/n think how much are they spending on Blue lock.

‘Just how much money are they spending for this?!’ Y/n thought a screen above the goal shows 200 goals which confused but then he saw the amount of time he has to do 200 goals.

‘Only 120 minutes!?’ Y/n then immediately shot the ball towards the goal scoring the first goal.

As we shift towards Ego and Anri in the monitoring room to see Y/n score one of 200 goals.

“Why did you have him score 100 more goals than the others?” Anri asks since it was supposed to be 100 goals and not 200.

“It’s quite simple really, Y/n here is already one of if not the best striker in japan, I want to test to see if he’s actually capable of taking on the world” Ego states.

“Also why is his last name L/n?” Anri says confused since it's supposed to be Aiku and not L/n. Unbeknownst to the two watching Y/n, the Aiku’s knew that Y/n’s parents wanted to keep his last name the same, so they kept it the same as it was their dying wish.

“His mother was Miyu L/n, who is one of the best female soccer players” Ego states.

“Not many people even know she has a kid,” Ego but then continues with.

“And at least she has someone to carry on her legacy even if unintentional” Ego finishes. Anri looks back on the screen looking at Y/n with concern as Y/n may not even know his own mother or even his own father for that matter.

Y/n had scored at least 25 goals in the last 10 minutes as Y/n saw it go up a level which confused him. Y/n was able to deduce that the goalkeeper isn’t high school level but world class level. Y/n could tell that he was getting better at the weapons he copied/stole from others such as Nagi’s trapping, Barou’s mid range shot, bachira’s dribbling, Isagi’s and Niko’s spatial awareness.

Y/n still needs to develop Chigiri’s speed as well as Zantetsu’s acceleration to properly use them along with his arsenal of stolen/copied weapons. Y/n then felt the balls get harder to receive which made this somewhat challenging if it wasn’t for Nagi trapping. As Y/n realized that the more he used those weapons the more better he got at using them.

At 110 minutes, there were 25 goals scored out of 200 there were now people blocking the goal like an actual match. Y/n was screwing up at this moment as he was struggling to get the ball to try and score. Y/n calmed down and breathed in and out as he stopped trying to panic, which leads to a calmer and better Y/n.

Y/n calmed down and trapped the ball and got behind one of the obstacles and used Barou’s mid range shot. This led to a goal being scored, Y/n was now in Flow as he needed to score at least 174 more goals to get past this challenge. Ego saw Y/n enter Flow, so he knew that Y/n will pass the 1st stage of the second selection.

- 40 minutes later -

Y/n had scored 50 goals as Y/n wanted to practice his weapons that he took from friends and foes. Which explained why only 50 goals were scored from Ego’s perspective to which he was smiling at the Evolution that Y/n L/n is undergoing.

Y/n only had to make 124 more goals to pass the challenge in 70 minutes, more precisely 1 hour and 10 minutes. Y/n had gotten to level 2 quickly as Y/n figured out his goal scoring formula by using Barou’s and Nagi’s weapons with his ambidexterity.

- 10 minutes later -

Y/n had now brought the goals down to 90 left to pass this challenge. As it reached level 3 otherwise known as level Max with 60 minutes left.

The wall had shot two balls towards Y/n at decently high speeds with amazing out spin. Y/n trapped one and volleyed it into the air as Y/n had shot the second ball hitting it with full force as it missed.

Y/n figured out why it missed and this time lowered his power on his shots and used full force on the impact point to score.

Y/n was able to figure out what this is supposed to do; whittle out those who only got by thanks to their team

As Y/n had now started to take this seriously since if he fails this he won't be able to be the best striker. He traps the oncoming ball as another gets shot at him, while he scores a volley with the first ball. As Anri and Ego were watching, Ego saw that Y/n was taking it seriously even while in Flow.

 As Anri and Ego were watching, Ego saw that Y/n was taking it seriously even while in Flow