36: THE INSTRUCTOR

"What?" Felicia asked, her eyebrows met each other at the end, looking at the instructor with a flabbergasted expression. How dare he belittle her in front of them. She could see in her peripheral vision that Helena was smirking, having fun that the teacher was picking up on her.

"It seems that your brain is slow at grasping things." The instructor said proudly while looking at her, straightly disrespecting Felicia in his eyes. Felicia chuckled at herself, unbelievable that she was getting bullied on the first day of her class.

"I do not understand what you want me to comprehend, Professor but it seems like you're mocking me even though you still haven't seen my abilities," Rachelle said, smiling at him while being annoyed.

"Is that so? But you're already looking at your brother and your step-sister for help. It makes me think that my discussions didn't get through you." He stated, proudly at her.

He was making her look like a dumb person in front of them. If she were not to understand the lesson, it's only normal since she is still new and joined them at midpoint but since she understands it immediately, this doesn't justify that he would make fun of her.

Felicia just smiled at him and didn't bother replying to him anymore. Let him get his hopes and his ego feed his head and turn him high. She won't be showing anything just to prove that she had long understood his lesson.

"In my days, this subject is very hard that it was hard to grasp anything about this. I understand where your slow understanding comes from since it is really easy. But you need to fasten your pace if you want to compete with these two, young ladies. It's very hard after all." He even added, poking fun.

Seeing that Felicia remained quiet, a grin appeared on the Viscount's lips and continued to discuss the subject in front of them. She was silent the whole time until it was time for the Marquis to hand out some assignments for them to do.

"Make sure to submit this the next time we all meet again. I'm sure that everybody will get the answers correctly since it's easy. Please avoid cheating." Viscount Margrave said as he began distributing the handouts.

"He's targeting me. How ridiculous." Rachelle thought to herself and eyed the homework he was passing to them. She sighed, basic mathematics? Really? And it's hard in this world? Wow, is she advanced?

"Alright, since we're done I hope that everyone will have a wonderful day." He said, bowed his head and left them alone in the library. Since he had already left it meant that another one would occupy this room once again.

And true to her words, the next teacher came inside. It was a woman in her late 50's, still elegant and fashionable. Rachelle wondered what subject she was going to handle other than etiquette. She looks kind and approachable.

"Greetings to everyone, I am Baroness Hildegard Norwagen, your history instructor." She said and faced them with no smiles at all. Her expectation was for the new teacher to suddenly vanish, looking like another strict person.

I hope she won't become another target for this teacher. Rachelle had enough of that guy that she just wanted to purge his entire family so that he would no longer mock her. People like him really deserve to die.

"I see a new face here. May I ask you to stand up and introduce yourself, young lady?" Baroness Norwagen asked, looking at her with curiosity. Rachelle nodded her head and stood up, introducing herself towards the dame.

"I am the eldest daughter of the Duke and the late Duchess, Felicia Vivianne Del Montague." She said, smiling at the lady. She could see how shocked the lady was. Rachelle's gut was right, these people really didn't know her.