102: THE BURDEN AND THE AURA

Alistair was about to open his mouth again and continue making her feel annoyed when she suddenly gasped, surprised at what she saw that also made him look back at the drama starting.

Without warning, Helena started to climb in the railing, crying as she looked at Constantine who was about to open the door and exit the balcony. The wind was pushing her, making her body sway at the current of the wind, suddenly becoming strong enough to make her sway on the railing yet she kept her balance.

"Stop! If you open that door, I will jump!" Helena screamed, making Constantine look back and shocked to see her standing up in the railing. Goodness gracious, the balcony is tall and if she was to fall, then she would die!

"Helena! Get down! This is too much!" He yelled as he tried to take a step and pull her down but Helena tried to threaten him even more as her heel slowly reached the edge, making it a bit more difficult and extremely risky for her.

Felicia couldn't believe what she was seeing right now. She thought that Helena was only a crybaby who would not do such things that would hurt her. Yet here she is, threatening Constantine to kill herself.

How brave.

"If you get out... Or take a step... I will kill myself..." Helena said, chuckling while crying. It seems that she's finally showing how much she needs to be put in an asylum. To threaten a royal prince into tricking him, she used such an obscured and frightening method.

"Helena... Don't do this! You're ruining yourself." Constantine begged as he bit his lip anxiously, trying to reach for Helena who didn't budge upon his begging. Instead of feeling better, she kept on playing around the edge, making Constantine pale and lose all of his senses.

"Your sister is a madwoman, is she not?" Alistair asked, looking at Felicia who was too focused on the drama between the secret couple. To think that she would become a threat towards Constantine is already a crime committed. "Yet at the same time, brave. I could never do that." Alistair added yet was dismissed with Felicia's silent treatment.

She is and will always be a madwoman. To think that she's not an easy woman to deal with. So this is how she can control someone without using any charms, use herself as bait and become the victim itself.

"If you... Decide to end our relationship, not only will I cause jeopardy in your name, but will also die because of you, Constantine. You will always be ostracised by the people in this country, for not only cheating with your fiancé's sister but also causing harm towards the Saintess." She threatened and has the guts to use those words against the Crown Prince.

"You..."

"You don't want that to happen, right? Because not only will you lose your position as the crown Prince, but you will also lose your privileges and will die bearing a death sentence for harming a saint. You dare put the Saintess in this situation, you took my first and everything and you want to end this?" She asked, laughing like a psycho that made Constantine fear her behaviour.

She was acting strange, resembling a witch who was in control of the situation. "You will surely die without me, Constantine. You will have no one in your family. Do you think that your father loves you for what you have become? No, he doesn't, my love. He only put you in that position because you are the Empress' son, but you are not his favourite son." She laughs, mocking his existence.

"How fierce. To think this wild cat has an ugly interior. I even thought that she was pretty, I take my words back." Alistair commented, enjoying the free drama.

"Shut up."

"You think everyone loves you? No, they're only using your situation. They're enjoying the power that they covet. Do you think my sister loves you? Dream on, she doesn't. The only thing she likes about this is the crown. What will happen to you if she becomes the Empress? Unloved and abandoned, just like how you have always been." She said, smiling sweetly at Constantine who fell into silence and was looking down.