57: SECRET LOVERS

"I enjoyed this day, My Lady. If you have any more requests then feel free to visit us once again. I can assure you about our worth." The guild master said as he bid his goodbye to Rachelle and Olivia outside of the room where they just had their conversation.

"Likewise, Mister. I'm sure there will be a time when I will ask for your help once again." She said as she shook his hand and smiled. Now that everything is going smoothly, she just needs to wait until tomorrow.

"We will deliver the counterfeit money and have your friend sign the wagers. Then everything is set for now, you really are like a rose with plenty of thorns, my Lady." He responded, holding onto her soft hand.

"Was that an insult?"

"No, a compliment. It's a compliment befitting for a woman like you. You're an interesting fellow, piquing my curiosity just like that. I wish to explore this side of you more." He answered, letting out a laugh.

Rachelle pulled her hand, feeling a bit awkward as he stared too much at her. She got a sense of familiarity but couldn't figure out the man. Like a weird feeling rushing all over her body.

As she pulled her hand away, the Guild master suddenly scoffed, feeling a little bit disappointed about her pulling away her hand like that. It's like he couldn't get enough of it, he still wanted to touch it.

"Well then, I thank you for your aid. Goodbye." Rachelle said, cutting off the silence before it gets even more awkward. She tilted her head as a sign of respect, wore her robe once again and went out of the room, leaving the guild master behind.

"Wait for me, Master." Olivia ran towards her, matching her walking pace and didn't bother looking back. It feels too scary to look back.

As soon as both girls went out of the shop, the bartender arrived next to the guild master, leaning against the wall while his eyes still trailed at the door where the mademoiselle just left with her maid.

"So it's the Princess of Del Montague, huh? I'm curious as to why she suddenly visited the guild. Hm, what do you think so, Marquis Liam?" The bartender asks, teasing the person whom he called the Marquisate's only son, Liam.

"She really is an interesting person. Just like the last time I visited her, she's very strong-willed and quite vicious. Yet, she still got me trampling over my sudden interest in her. Who could possibly make her angry like this?" He asked as he turned around and went inside the room, removing the mask from his face.

It was getting stuffy. He took a deep breath and sighed, smiling to himself. That striking appearance of hers held no regard to what people would think of her. She was wearing something that could really offend the noble ladies.

"Have you seen how confident she was wearing pants? She was striding as if she owned the damn pathway. She's the black sheep of today's society, totally changing the course of how the world works." The bartender, who is Liam's aide complimented, in disbelief with the Princess.

"I heard she was a pushover and an evil stepsister. A spoiled brat, but after looking and hearing how elegant and intelligent she is, I just wanna kill those who badmouthed her." He added, seems like falling in love with Felicia's demeanor.

Liam raised his eyebrow, he didn't like what his side said, he was complimenting her too much, and it was making his ears irk. But why? It was a harmless affection over Felicia's actions which totally struck her as a cool woman to him.

"Whatever you say, Benjamin. Whatever you say." He retorted, sitting back on his chair as he thought of her more. There would never be a day where she wouldn't invade his thoughts.