71: HOW ARROGANT

The man continued to look down as he couldn't speak due to the intimidation that this woman could emit from her small body. Even though he was stronger than her, her eyes held intimidation that he couldn't fight back.

It was a natural power that this woman held, even Helena was taken aback because of her sudden change of behaviour, resembling a dog that could bite and spread rabies.

"Sir Baron, what is this attitude that you are showing to my sister?" Alexander asked, siding with Felicia. His face had the expression that he was insulted and completely annoyed with how the Knight behaved.

"C-calm down, brother... He's just adjusting, forgive me, sister." Helena has to interrupt them, looking at Helena with her eyes showing that she's apologetic. But even Rachelle can tell that it was for the show, especially since everyone right now has caught in their show.

"Why are you the one apologizing, sister?" Rachelle asked as she smiled at him, her hand caressed her cheek which made Helena flinch and show disgust in her eyes. She couldn't help but let out a scoff, trying not to laugh at her sister's expression.

Oh, how she wished she could laugh at how nasty she was looking at her.

"Felicia is right, Helena. You're not the one who's at fault here. It's the knight. Just because he received a title does not mean that he could ignore someone with a higher status than him. How unbefitting for him to become your attendant." Alexander mocked the Baron.

It never missed in Rachelle's eyes the way the Baron's fingers curled into fists, mocked with how Alexander spoke to him. But what he said was also wrong, therefore she could feel his frustration.

Why? Because Helena and him are both perfect for each other. A dumb uneducated man and a plain dumb woman, aren't they the best duo ever?

"I-I apologize for the trouble that I caused. It is just that I am still new and familiar with the ordeal of becoming a noble therefore I had no idea what to do—"

"That's just saying that you are not fit to become my sister's knight, Baron. I don't see you as a competent knight to help my sister protect herself. Is it not your responsibility to know the names of the people involved in your master's life? Or are you telling me that I do not deserve your recognition?" Rachelle spat knives directed at the Baron who grew even more wary of her.

Seems like there's no need for her to fear this man, he's incomparable from all the things that she went through so why was she even scared of this man? He doesn't even pass the Pope's ability to intimidate her, so why?

"T-that's not what I meant! That's really not what I meant, Lady Felicia. Please forgive me, I did not mean to ignore you. M-My name is Leonardo Silva, it's a pleasure to meet my master's sister." He introduced himself, bowing against his pride while extending his hand, waiting for her hand so that he could show her the respect he claimed to have.

However, as he kept his head hung low, Rachelle just stared at her, smiling as if she didn't let him receive her hand. Which earned silence among the people surrounding her. Even Alexander wanted to nudge Felicia to accept his hand but he stopped himself considering how the man acted in front of her.

"I see. Well then, this may serve as your first lesson not to act ignorant and arrogant in front of me. You just received your noble status, yet you're already acting haughty. My, my, Baron. I hope you learned your lesson very well." Rachelle said as she smiled, then her eyes turned to Helena who was being consumed by embarrassment and anger flaring in her eyes.

"Next time, dear sister. Tell your friend—no, knight that he better respect those who are above him. We can't have someone whose attitude is worse than someone I know. Isn't that right, brother?" She asked, smirking at Helena and then turned her face on Alexander who remained silent on her side, speechless.