91: JUMPING OUT

"I'm done, thank you for the meal," Felicia stated as she stood up and bowed her head to keep being polite and left the dinner after she finished her dish. She's so mad with the Duke right now that even her insides churn as she forces herself to eat in front of him.

What the hell is he thinking, agreeing to the Emperor's decree? Or it must have been Constantine who pleaded with the Emperor. After all, he came earlier and this must have been the reason as to why he came.

As soon as she opened the door that led to her room, she opened it with force and slammed the door shut, making Olivia and Noctua flinch at her, storming right into her bed and dropping dead.

"Oh dear," Olivia muttered as she immediately stood up from sitting on the sofa, walking towards her direction. "Mistress, was the dinner good?" She asked, trying to identify what seemed to be the cause of her displeasure.

"Are you alright, Felicia?" Noctua asked as he flew his way next to her, above her head while trying to look at her expression. However, she was face down and Noctua really couldn't tell whatever she was feeling.

"Mistress..." Olivia called, holding her by the shoulder, worried about her. "Just leave me alone, Olivia, Noctua. I want to rest." She said, groaning while trying to push the two away from her.

It's making her head burst in heat, especially since she just heard a bombshell dropping at her. A marriage? She's not even at the right age to get married. But considering this situation, everyone thinks it's the right time to get married.

"I can't do that, Mistress. I swore to be with your side." Olivia firmly said while shaking her head in disobedience. Whatever Felicia says, she wouldn't go out even if that means Felicia is mad at her.

"I too will never leave you, Felicia. Whatever your problem is, we care about it. Look, the night is perfect for you to be so dull. Move." Noctua even agreed, nudging her head using his beak to attempt to comfort her.

"Is it?" Felicia asked as she then took the liberty to pull herself from lying down and sighed, sitting slowly in the bed while looking outside. It's not perfect, never been perfect.

"Yeah, look at that. The night sky is filled with stars. I heard that the city is celebrating something. Like a night market filled with fun—"

"It's not right for the lady to go out late at this night. The family will kill me if she did." Olivia cut Noctua off, glaring at him for trying to encourage Felicia to go out.

"What? I just told her what would happen tonight because I heard from the servants passing the room. They said there will be a big night market today." Noctua replied, frowning over Olivia's strict personality.

"I want to go. I want some time for myself. Olivia, can you fetch me a servant's dress—"

"No." She cut her off before Felicia could even finish her words and then she glared at Olivia for denying her request. "Then just get me a pair of pants and a cloak. Then sheets as well since we don't have any ropes." Felicia initiated, glaring at Olivia who remained standing tall while not adhering to her command.

"Lady, it is passed the time for you to—"

"Do you want me to send you back towards Helena, Olivia?" Felicia threatened, making Olivia stop rambling and just stare at her in disbelief, eyes watering after hearing her words. She doesn't want to go back at that scumbag!

She sniffed and nodded her head, turning around to fetch what she had asked. Meanwhile, Noctua looked at Felicia with a surprised expression, couldn't believe that Felicia told Olivia such rude words.

"That was rude..." Noctua mumbled. She wasn't really in her best mood right now, given the fact that she just threatened Olivia in a rude way. That woman followed her immediately, scared by her sudden shift of personality.