The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(23)

OMGOSH. TWO DAYS LATER AND I'M POSTING.... RECOOOORDDD.
I would like the thank all the wonderful people for commenting and likin!!!! And I would like to point out to all those people who added my story to their library, Wattpad notifies me so comment! x) Or trust me, you wont get a post for at least two months haha.
Haha, kind of kidding.
Anyway, a lot of people mentioned what Abel looked like so I didn't want to post until I found a good actor to portray him.. until I realized how impossible that is.  So, if you have anyone in mind, please leave a comment below and I will GLADLY look at him. (:

Keeping my promise, 
I promise to post again by Saturday night if I continue getting comments.

Please and Thank You
and just know i love you alllll <3

*****************************************************************************

In the morning, I was severely NOT ready to go to this soccer practice but as I showered and got ready I kept my thoughts positive by thinking if I wasn't good I would not of made the team. But I did, all I have to do now is keep up with all the guys and everything should be good. I kept thinking about that during the shower as I dressed in jean shorts, sports bra, and a tank top. My pink Adidas bag, that had a nail polish stain was packed full of all the new gear and clothes I got. My sports bra because it was new, pressed my boobs tightly against my chest. I would have worn an older one if I wasn't playing with a group of guys. I would need a to wear the new one, so I wouldn't feel so awkward.

As my mother and I drove to the soccer field, I could feel myself getting more and more anxious and nervous. What if it was a joke and I wasn't really on the team? What if... that last one was stupid so that has to mean that I am on this team because I can keep up with the boys, now all I have to do is show them up. My Mom wished me luck before pulling away once she saw me enter the side of the school closest to the locker rooms.

I walked to the gym area, and tried to open the girls locker room door, but the door practically yanked my arm off. I grunted in pain, and saw coach walking down the stairs.

“Jones. Wrong locker room.” He said in a low guttural voice and I just stared at him.

“What do you mean?” I asked, and he gave me a hard look.

“The BOYS soccer team doesn't have access to the girls locker room, even if we have a girl on the team. Wrong locker room.” he pointed to the door that lead to the boys locker room.

“Sir.. I.”

“You wanted to be on this team Jones, now go get ready. I don't tolerate anyone being late.” He didn't take his eyes off me until he entered his office, but by then I was already opening the door.

“GIRL!” One of the guys on the team shouted, and all the mindless chatter that was filling the locker room a second before ended, leaving the room silent. I cleared my throat.

“What are you doing in here? Get lost?” Another member asked and I shrugged.

“Coach wont let me in the girls locker room, so I have to change in here. Continue with your business.” I insisted, before walking over the the ONLY stall. How come in girl locker rooms they have like 20 stalls... but boys only have one toilet, and like forty urinals. I knocked on it politely.

“Woah girly. Ugh, this is specifically my toilet. I use this toilet every morning to take my daily doo-doo.” I closed my eyes and ignored his comment and the laughter of the other guys who still hadn't started talking again. Instead of waiting for him to stink up that stall for me to use it, I went into the emptiest corner and stripped my shirt. The light murmur that filled the room came to an abrupt end as all their heads snapped to look at him. They all stared at my torso and my very unsexy pink sports bra.