The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(26)

Aren't you guys glad it's 12:42 and there was nothing better do than write? (: 
Hope you guys enjoy, please contine the comments like I said beforeee
~~sorry for the wait on this too im tutoring and drivers ed, and sickk~~

LOVE YOU ALLLLLL

News traveled fast on the subject of a girl actually making it on the team. People has known that the girls were attempting to make the team, and it had become a joke. But come Monday, the fact I, Sylvia Jones, the new girl made the soccer team seemed to blow every ones mind. Everyone stared at me while I walked in the hallways alone to first block.

It was starting to become intimidating and irritating, I was debating just going home but that would mean I wouldn't be allowed at practice. My ankle was still hurting but it wasn't as as bad as it was yesterday because I had iced and kept it elevated all night. It was only tender now and my Dad said as long as I don't over work it during practice for the next week I should be fine.

Unexpectedly, Jamie came up behind me and looped her arm through mine. As she leaned on me, I winced and made an obvious sound that she was hurting me and she let up immediately. Before she had time to say anything Chase had strolled up to us and grabbed my shoulder, which hadn't gone unnoticed to everyone else around us.

“Hey, I see your ankle isn't any better...” Chase said lamely, and Jamie just stared at me in confusion while I glared at him.

“Actually, it's feeling MUCH better.” I insisted, shrugging out from his grasp. “Don't worry, it wont stop me from dominating you this afternoon on the field.” Smirking at me words, and the reaction of the people around us, even Jamie held back a clear smile.

“I was just worried about you, don't over work yourself on the field. We're playing on the same team, you don't need to try so hard to prove you think you're better than me.” At his words the nastiest glare I think I have EVER mustered was aimed towards him.

“Excuse me? I was barely trying yesterday morning when I stole the ball from you and got a goal. I told you yesterday that you wouldn't of kicked me if you were more aware of your feet. You would be used to it if your team wasn't so terrified of you.” With that, I bumped as much of his shoulder to mine as possible (it was more his forearm if anything), pushed through him and continued to my first block class. Jamie had to depart to her own class, leaving me alone with a mad horde of strangers that were all clearly curious about me.

I sat down in my usual seat next to no one, and the seat was filled within a second by a boy I had never seen before. “Hey, you're the girl who made the all boy soccer team.” He didn't even try to phrase it to sound like a question and I made a face.

“Thanks for pointing out the obvious.” I smiled and stared at him, the boy who had never talked to me ever before continued sitting there the entire class, and when he actually tried to spark conversation I would just look at him funny before listening to the teacher go on and on about pointless things no one cares about, that we had heard worded differently for the part two weeks.

I knew it was probably rude and mean to ignore this boy, but I didn't even know his name let alone care about whatever he had to say about the status on the soccer field and on the team. I honestly didn't understand the huge deal everyone seemed to be making out of it. I was a girl, who was kicking a ball with a bunch of dudes. I could keep up with this, and rough it with the big dogs because if I couldn't Coach never would have let me on the team, and I knew that. I was comfortable with being a no one in this school, I still communicated with my close friends from New Hampshire and I didn't need anymore friends, especially not boys who liked me purely because I was good at a sport, or girls because I was now going to be spending a lot of time with the jocks of our high school.