The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (32)

Hello Amazing Wattpad Fans- So, this maybe the last post for over a week, please don't think that I am suddenly abandoning this story because I am finally starting to like it. I will be on vacation in South Carolina (I'll be at Myrtle Beach :D) We are driving down, staying for a week and then driving back up to New Hampshire. There will be no laptop, and the only device I will have to connect to the internet is my iPod so I would have to type a whole post on my ipodtouch which would be time consuming... I'll probably do it though it just would not be as long as this one is. I tried making it as long as possible to make up for the week I will be away.

Please don't forget about the banner contest, the ones I have gotten look amazing by the way. A bunch of people were complaining about how they don't know how to make a banner and personally I use picnik.com it's really easy, it's free and you can do pretty much anything on that website. That is how I make all my book covers. Just find a picture you like, upload it on to that website and go to town. (: Winner will be dedicated, can have any book they want promoted and will get a sneak peak to the end of the booook : ) which wont be for awhile because I FINALLY have this whole story planned out and you will love me. I was going to end it like 2 parts ago but I was like waaaitt... and this whole mess of stuff came to me and I like ( :

Also, because someone (not attacking anyone) said something along the lines of “you shouldn't let the fans write your story”and I want to apologize for anyone who thought that the 'voting' for who was your favorite was dictating the end of the story and who she ends up with. That is not the case, I was just curious and the comments actually helped me come up with more ideas and got the story to get longer. I'm sorry if you thought that if Abel won he would end up with Sylvia or the other way around. That was for my purposes only...

ANYWAY-- SORRY START READING VVVVVVV

I really wish I knew how I ended up like this. Ended up in one of Devon's skimpy bikinis and unbuttoned booty shorts. The bathing suit was completely teal, and Devon kept saying how much it brought out my blonde hair and blue eyes but all I could focus on was the fact I was nearly naked.

"I can't go outside like this." I stated, staring at myself in the mirror. Devon was wearing just as little as me and she frowned.

"What?! You look smoking, girls kill to look like you. Seriously." Devon insisted, looking at me through the mirror and I grimaced.

"You don't understand though, Chase is apart of my team and he even mentioned bringing others over. They freak out when I'm in a tank top for practice. They can't see me like this." I explained pulling at the bikini strings that clung to my body.

"It's all part of my diabolical plan." I just stared at Devon silently waiting an explanation. "Okay, what bothers a boy the most?" I continued staring blankly. She rolled her eyes. "Sorry, I forgot you're INHUMAN!" Devon exaggerated and I rolled my eyes. "Fine, not inhuman... You just aren't a typical girl."

"Problem being?" I asked and Devon threw her hands up.

"As I was saying, the thing that bothers boys the most is seeing something they want... And not being able to get it. It's common sense really. They are going to see you and they are going to want you!" Devon said like it explained everything and I moved away from the wall size mirror that was attached to my closet door to grab my baggy sweatshirt. "You are impossible! Trust me, please?!" She pleaded as I thrusted my head and arms through the sweatshirt.

"No Devon. I can't." Even in New Hampshire I refused to wear these flimsy bathing suits. No one understood why, because they look at me and see a soccer players body but I just didn't like the thought of someone- any random stranger seeing that kind of skin.

"Ugh, making everything difficult. Let's go." She grabbed my sweatshirt covered arm and towed me out of the house but not before I buttoned the shorts. "Alright, keep the plan in mind."

"What plan?!" I demanded, suddenly feeling overwhelmed.

"You're hopeless!!" Devon yelled, "act available, but not." I just stared at her.

"Oh and I'm the hopeless one!" I matched her tone perfectly as she made me march across the street to Chases pool gate.

The guys were already here and swimming, and I hadn't notched their cars in the driveway but now they were already shirtless and wet.

"Hello boys." Devon smiled happily helping herself in the hated yard and all the guys returned her smile.

"Chase wasn't lying." Ryan pointed out, nudging Mikie who was also swimming.

"Shut up Ryan." I barked, passing Devon who took it upon herself to strip out of her shorts in the middle of the walk way and planted my barely covered bum on one of the lounge chairs.

"Aw, Silly-Bean is no fun." Devon poured sticking her foot seductively into the water, but the boys immediately broke out into a riot and I shot Devon and incredulous look.