The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(5)

"Oh! So it's THOSE kind of undies!" Ricky laughed. 

When I got into Jamie's stale bikini, I changed back immediately into my shorts and Chase's shirt. It was bright pink, and the only thing holding it together was strings. I guess the other girls had theirs under their clothing, because they were used to going swimming after an hour long game. 

I walked out from behind Jamie's car, to see the rest of the group coming up. I was holding my bra and underwear behind me so no one would see it. My face was probably beat red because of what was in my hand.  

"Chase go get your truck." I demanded breathlessly, standing there awkwardly eyeing Ryan who was trying to get a peak and what was behind my back. 

"Why? Let's just go now. We all know where the swimming hole is." Chase said, completely clueless to my discomfort.  

"Chase." I whined, squirming on spot.  

"SHE'S HOLDING HER BRA!" Ryan announced, and I immediately pressed my back against Jamie's car to hide my undergarments. 

Chase who's eyes were wide, was the first to react. "Really Ryan! Stop the sexual comments about Sylvia. She's new, she isn't used to your awkwardness." 

"Well she should learn, if she's going to be hanging around with us." Ryan said. 

"If you make her so uncomfortable she wont come back!" Morgan said. 

"Or... we can just kick Ryan out." I proposed, with a wide smirk. Everyone laughed. "And by the way Ryan, nice ass." Ryan was shell shocked, as I started laughing and walked towards Chase's car, waving my bra in the air. 

When Chase got into the truck, he closed his door a little too forcefully and had a scowl on his face. 

"You okay?" I asked, as Chase got out of the schools parking lot first. This school was a lot bigger then the one I was used too. Thank God I had a couple months to get used to the size and everything before I had to meet everyone. 

"Yeah. Peachy." Chase said bitterly. 

"If it's about the butt comment, did you see Ryan's face. It was completely worth it." I said quickly, hoping he wasn't upset about that. 

"No. It's about Ryan's plan. You might want to leave your shirt on... Ryan plans on untying your bikini top..." Chase said quietly, his face getting redder and redder by each word. 

My firs thought at how embarrassed he was getting by his friends comment, was 'Oh my God, he's so cute.' And it was true. He was one of those simple boys, that probably spent a lot of his time in his room playing video games. I'm pretty sure if I asked him how to play World of Warcraft, he could show me.  

But he wasn't one of those awkward players, he had a short of friendly appeal to him, meaning it was really easy to become his friend. I don't think he could ever be mean to anyone.  

He played soccer a lot, I could tell by how good he was against me on the field. I would have made five goals, but he kept getting right in my face and wouldn't give up. Chase also smelled amazing, hopefully he would let me keep this shirt because I want to find the scent of everything. It was a mix of cologne, ugh. I wish I could name it. 

"Well. He thinks fast." I laughed, and Chase just looked at me. 

"You don't want to go home? You're not embarrassed?" Chase looked at me incredulously.  

"I'm used to pig headed boys Chase, your friend Ryan isn't the first guy to try and untie my top. Actually... I'm not even used to the kind of bikinis Jamie wears. Nothing left to the imagination." I laughed again. "I'm not really shy. Just wait till no one is looking and retie it as tight as possible to make a fool out of him okay?" I offered, and Chase smiled lightly.