The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos. (39)

Hello Wattpadians, sorry for the delay my brother is playing Call of Duty and barely let me on the computer. I hope you all Enjoy this post because I had a lot of fun writing it. I believe this is going to be a long post so because of all the effort put in I'm asking for
Votes: 200
Comments: 95
I know that's a lot but I need to start working on summer reading. If anyone has read The Cold Mountain feel free to message me ;) ...no seriously please help me.
Anyway I need to warn you vulgar language and swearing takes place in this post. Sorry to say if you don't read it it won't make sense. No sex, just bad language. I starred it out though c: 
Please leave a comment and message and I will post. Have a good night.

Also, there is a story called Those Crayons by MissRadMad that you should check out, she isn't illiterate which is ALWAYS good to find in an author. please go give her a chance after youve commented on this haha 

****

It didn't take me long to realize there was only one place I needed to go to for answers. I knew now that because Coach had let me man handle the guys that I couldn't quit, no matter how badly I wanted to be home schooled and forget that people like them exist. I also didn't want to go to Abel's because I knew I would cry, and cry, and cry. Abel didn't need to see that, regardless, yes he's my best friend but he didn't need to know that I really can't handle the thought of someone doing that to him. I can barely handle a jock messing with him, but his own family breaking his arm?

Mikie had to be lying... Abel didn't mention that when he told me everything. He told me everything, or at least I had thought.

I was rushing to the hospital where my Dad works, I knew that doctors had strict rules when it came to patient doctor confidentiality but I needed to know and if I asked nice enough he would tell me.

Finding the new Tampa region hospital wasn't that hard. This hospital was huge, not just a build off a previously standing hospital, no it was all brand new state of the art, and people six towns over would choose to go to this hospital instead one closer to them because of how good it's expected to work.

The problem was when I got to the gigantic hospital, it took twenty minutes to just find the parking garage, and once in the hospital it was a lost cause. The parking garage had a glass encased walkway over the main road through the entire hospital, and once on the other side... lost immediately. It had one of those signs that states you are here, and even with people passing I took a picture of it with my cellphone.

“Lost. I'm lost.” I complained a half an hour later after walking around aimlessly, the picture was of no use at all. They probably just put that sign there for looks. God, I hated being in hospitals. They smelled funny, and that had pretty much disguised as a mall. They had nurse uniform stores here, and a convenient store. Someone must of forgotten this was a freaking hospital.

My impatience was growing, all I needed was to talk to my Dad and have him look up Abel. I needed to know the extent of the things he had been through, before I did something rash.

“Oh my God, ugh.” I grunted in complaint, and without warning someone rested a hand on my shoulder making me jump ten feet with a loud scream.

“Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!” I turned around to stare at this tall, lanky kid. The only thing informing me that he was older was the scruff on his chin and the scrubs he was wearing. “I work here, I'm a nurses assitant but I'm on my break... can I help you? You've been standing in the middle of the food court looking very disgruntled.” For a moment I just stared at him in thankfulness.

AN- I'm awful with names, especially last names. If you remember what Sylvia's last name is place tell me in a comment below, thanks.

“Do you know where I could find Stewart Rollins? It's important.” I asked and the man smiled.

“You are in the complete wrong building, here let me show you.” He started guiding me the way I came, and brought me to the south elevator. “So do you have an appointment with Dr. Rollins?” The man asked and I shook my head no.

“Oh, no. He's my father, I have to talk to him briefly.”

“Daughter?” He asked, sounding shocked. “I had no idea he had children. Is he expecting to see you today?” The elevator binged, and we stepped out to another glass hallway that lead to another building, and I was amazed to see my Dads name written on the signs everywhere to guide people to his wing. He had an entire wing.

“Nope, my Mom needed him to him but he left too early this morning for her to ask him what he wanted to do on their anniversary.” I lied straight through my teeth, but I did know it was coming up so it wasn't a complete bold face lie.

“Anniversary? Dr. Rollins is married too?” He looked amazed still, and I made a face. Why hadn't my Dad told anyone about us? It made no sense, he told us the stories he told his co-workers and about the kicks they got out of it. He lead me to a large wooden door with the name Stewart Rollins on it and I was impressed. “You sure now's a good time?” I stared at the tall kid in confusion.

“Yeah, thanks.” I said stiffly and opened the door giving that guy full opportunity to come in with me but he just shook his head and walked away.

The lobby to my Dad's office was empty, but I was surprised by how massive it was compared to his old one. No wonder he was excited to work here, all the chairs were void of anyone including his secretary desk. Had they gone to lunch without locking the door? I wondered before I heard voices coming from behind the next wooden door that probably lead to my Dad's office. I wished he wasn't in so I could just attack him computer without him knowing.

I opened the door without knocking, and was shocked at what I saw.