The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos (42 PART ONE)

Hi, this isn't suitable for youngins, and I didn't want to put it on the original story because I didn't want it all to become rated R. It isn't too bad, but just in case. 

Chase's Point Of View-

“Why do we have to here?! I mean, you have like ...a pool... in your like... backyard. Hah, yeah.” Sylvia laughed at an imaginary joke, and I just stared at her sitting Indian style in the passenger seat of my truck. How come she had a few shots of whiskey, chased it with a large coke from Mcdonald's and suddenly turned into a preteen that abused the word 'like'? “Why is it so hot?!” She demanded, and without warning yanked her long, blonde hair out of her pony tail letting it fall all around her. The cab of my trunk suddenly filled with the smell of the whiskey we had been sharing, a bottle I had sprung off a friend, and lilacs.

“Sylvia, you're smashed.” I laughed at her, my head swimming barely. I had had the same amount of alcohol as her, but I should have figured she couldn't handle it the way I could because I had been drinking since fourteen, and as she took her first swig and made a face an hour earlier, it was obvious that that was her first taste.

“Oh, that's awful.” Sylvia had complained, puckering her face.

It hadn't stopped her from continuing to drink it.

“No. I'm not.” She said stubbornly, “I'm so... HOT!” Sylvia threw her head back, thankfully we were parked on the small dirt road that the path to the river opened up on. I couldn't think of any other place for us to go and drink in peace, and no cop ever came this far into the woods. “I don't understand,” she whined, “why do we have to go swimming here when you have a pool?!”

“Because you're drunk, and I can't have you jumping into my pool ten at night while you're drunk.” I explained to her, admiring her short shorts and small tank top.

“You drank too Mister... drink and drive. Hahaha. NEW NICK NAME!” Sylvia yelled before opening her door and rushing out into the woods.

“Sylvia!” I sprang out of my truck, slamming the door behind me and racing down the path, trying to catch Sylvia. She was really drunk, and I didn't need her falling and smashing her head on a rock, or falling into the river and temporarily forgetting how to swim. I rushed through the path, and cursed her for still being faster than me even when she was heavily intoxicated.

The only way I could see in front of me was the moon that was shinning through the trees, which was letting me narrowly miss the tree roots as I ran. You forget how long this path is on any other day, but when I finally broke through the trees to be startled.

Sylvia was naked.

Wait, no. But she was in just her bra and underwear but before I could get a better look, or tell her to wear a little something more she was already running into the river, to her waist and then dived in dramatically. My heart was beating fast, and I couldn't tell if it was because of the run or because Sylvia was now half naked in a rive, completely smashed.

I should have known she was a light weight.

“CHASE! CHASE!” Sylvia yelled from the middle of the slow moving river. Her long, golden hair was slicked back and shiny in the moonlight. The water level came up to her ribs, giving me full view of her chest. “You should come in!” She screamed before going under again, I waited until she came back up. “Seriously, seriously. It is like ...SO nice!”

“I can't Sylvia, I don't have anything to swim in.” I said lamely, pleading silently that she would let it drop.

“GO NAKED!” She screamed, jumping up and down in the water and I closed my eyes. It would take all my will power not to take advantage of this girl. Thank God she didn't drink at parties, or ever.

“No Sylvia, I think you're enough naked for the both of us.” I insisted, and suddenly Sylvia was pulling off her bra and flinging the wet fabric at me on the beach. It landed softly at my feet, with sand clinging to the pink cloth.

“Will you come in now?” Sylvia asked, tilting her head adorably to the side, deep enough that I didn't see everything.

I'm a guy, what do you want from me? It didn't take me very long to get out of my soccer shorts and jersey, and stroll into the water. Sylvia was swimming without a care, and I'll be honest when I say that I wasn't really looking.

A half an hour had passed with us laughing, swimming with plenty of space between us. Sylvia wouldn't be drunk forever, and come tomorrow she would want me head and balls if she found out that I took advantage of her in this situation. Even then I never would. She started drinking because of her stupid Father, she had more than enough to deal with.

In my deep thought, I had lost track of Sylvia. The water around me was quiet, and I searched for Sylvia's head. Not even five seconds of worry passed before Sylvia sprung up from the water, directly in front of me. The water came up to my chest, but to her collarbones from the height difference and without warning she wrapped her legs around my boxers. Immediately I lost my breath and just stared at her wide eyed.

Sylvia rubbed her hips against me roughly, trying to work her way higher on my lips making me groan loudly, before she placed her lips on my neck and started expertly kissing my flushed skin.

“S..Sylvia. St..op.” I struggled as she continued to move her hips against me, I threw my head up in anguish, which only made her nibble on my ear. I groaned until I felt her lips against my skin curl into a smile.

“I feel that.” She whispered huskily, wrapping her arms around me and pulled her naked chest against mine. I tried to ignore how wonderful her wet body felt plastered against mine as I pulled away from him.

“Sylvia stop.” I breathed, “You're going to regret this.” I insisted, staring her in the eyes, knowing if I looked anywhere else this internal battle would be lost.

“No I wont.” Sylvia pouted drunkenly.

I stared at her skeptically. “Once again, any other time and this wouldn't be how tonight would be ending, but you're drunk and I care about you way too much than to take advantage of you like this.”

“Come on Chase.” Sylvia complained, pinning herself to me once again.

“No Sylvia, and I think it's time you sobered up.”