A Date night with a Goddess

Warning: Sexual Content

Dad was excited to hear that Rosalie is my girlfriend and that I'm taking her on a date tonight. He kept saying to use protection and gave me some condoms. I didn't have the heart to tell him the ones he gave me were too small. I just slipped them in my room when he wasn't looking and got a couple bigger ones I had in my suitcase. I took a shower and got dressed in my room. I decided to wear my plaid blue boxers and a white sports bra with a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans with a black leather jacket and put on my black timberlands. I made sure to brush my teeth and put deodorant and cologne on and do my hair. I looked good. I went downstairs with my wallet and condoms in my pocket. I say bye to Dad then go out and hop in Jasper's mustang. I drive carefully to the Cullens house. I hop out and knock on the door. Alice opens the door grinning ear to ear. "So where are you taking my sister?" She asks. I whisper in her ear to dinner then dancing at a club in Seattle. I also rented a hotel for the night because it takes 3 and 1/2 hours to get there let alone get back. "Oh! I'll go pack her an overnight bag quick before you leave!" Alice runs upstairs as Rosalie comes downstairs in a black tight fitting dress with expensive looking black heels. I smile at my girlfriend and take her hand squeezing it. "Where did Alice go in a hurry?" Rose asks. "She went to pack you an overnight bag quick. We're going to Seattle for our date and I thought it'd be smart to rent a hotel room instead of trying to get back in the middle of the night. Unless you're not comfortable staying at a hotel-" "It's fine love." She smiles at me and kisses my cheek. Alice comes down with a duffel bag and hands it to me and I take it. For one night it's pretty full? Oh well. I take Roses hand and squeeze it. "You ready babe?" "Yes sweep me off my feet sweetheart." She says. Alice and I laugh knowing I'll be doing just that in a bit. "What did I say?" Rosalie looks perplexed. "I'll explain later hon." I chuckle. "Ok let's go. I don't like you conspiring." Rose pulls me to the door. "Bye Alice!" I yell before we get out the door. "Bye Riley! Have fun you two!" Alice chimes. I smile and open the door of the mustang for Rosalie. Then I set her bag in the trunk with my bag. Then I get in and buckle up and start the long drive to Seattle. I hold Roses hand as I drive. "Where are we going?" She asks. I smile. "We're going to a nice restaurant for supper first then I would like to take you out dancing if that's ok? That's why Alice and I laughed when you told me to sweep you off your feet." "I would love to go dancing with you! It'll be like the first night we met! We talked and danced at Bella and Edwards wedding!" Rosalie says excitedly. I laugh. "Yes that's what I was thinking anyway." We sit in comfortable silence as I drive. I rest our hands on her thigh. The car hits a big puddle on the road as it rains and the car jerks a little. Rosalie lets go of my hand. I grip her thigh and squeeze. I smirk when she her breath catches. I drift my fingers up further pulling her dress up till I can see her black thong. She moans when my fingers graze her core. I keep driving. But I slip my fingers in her thong. Then inside her. She grabs my arm. "Stop the car NOW and finish what you've started!" I pull over quickly and start pumping my fingers in her fast. She groans and moans. She reaches over and unzips my pants and pulls out my dick from my boxers it's semi hard already. She unbuckles herself then me and leans over making me slip my fingers out of her. She slips my dick in her mouth and sucks. I groan. "Mmm. That feels amazing!" As she sucks, I pull her dress up over her ass and smack her ass. She moans around me. The vibrations feel amazing. She pulls away and I whimper. "Oh don't worry baby. I'm not done. Pull the seat back the whole way back!" She orders. I do as she says and she crawls over the gear shifter and on top of me. She slips me inside her. And starts riding me. Oh my God! Amazing! I pull her dress down from her chest. And pull her bra down and put a nipple in my mouth and suckle! She moans out my name. "Riley! Oh! Oh! This feels amazing!" She starts riding me faster. "Fast! I need to go faster!" She screams. I help out by thrusting as fast as I can go up into her. She screams my name and cums hard around me. She slowly rides on me still. I'm about to cum but can't get her off me quick enough and cum inside her. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Oh!" She grins and kisses me hard on my lips passionately. I pull her off me and set her on the passenger seat. She looks at me and pouts. "I was quite comfortable where I was at hon!" "I'm so sorry! I couldn't pull out in time and came inside you!" I stress out. "I don't understand. What's wrong Riley?" Rose asks. "We might've just made a baby! I have no idea if you even want children!" I say. She looks crushed! Oh no! She doesn't want kids and I just put one in her! "Babe calm down. We didn't make a baby. I can't get pregnant. I'd rather not talk about why if that's ok? I've always wanted children and... And I can't have my own children." She whimpers. "Don't cry hon. I'm sorry I brought up a sore subject. Just know I love you no matter what. We can always adopt." I kiss all over her face. She kisses my lips. She pulls away and helps me put my dick away in my boxers and zips my pants up. I help her put her bra back on right and pull her dress up in the front and down over her ass. I get her buckled then myself and drive our way to IL Bistro. An Italian restaurant in Seattle. We get to Seattle and I quickly pull in the parking lot of IL Bistro. I open the door for Rose and we make our way hand in hand into the restaurant. I had made reservations so they showed us to our table right away. I hold her chair and push it in for her. Then I sit in my chair. We look at our menus and the waitress comes. "What can I get for you? She winks at me. I hear a growl again. Weird. I order a bottle of red wine for both of us and Parmigiana Di Pollo Con Conchiglia for my entree. It comes with Salad and breadsticks too. "I'll have Garganelli Al Pomodoro. And for you to stop flirting with my girlfriend!" Rose glares at the waitress. "I'm sorry Miss. I'll get your orders in." The waitress looks down and walks away. I grab my girlfriends hand and squeeze it. "I've only eyes for you love. I didn't even notice she was flirting with me." I say. She laughs. The waitress comes back blushing and serves us our red wine and salads. Then leaves. I dig into my salad realizing I hadn't eaten since this morning. I look at Rose and she picks at her salad. I hope she eats. I haven't seen her eat much. She puts some in her mouth smiling at me and chews. I smile back and we sit eating and drinking. The waitress brings out our entrees and we dig in. I eat almost all of mine whilst Rose eats just a little of hers. "Was it not good?" I worry. She smiles and says "It's delicious. I just don't have much of an appetite. For food anyway. She gives me a smoldering lustful look. I groan. "We have a night of dancing to do. Don't distract me woman!" I playfully glare at her. She laughs and the waitress comes with the check. I hand her my credit card and she takes it and the bill and goes to pay it. She brings it back in record time and I give her cash tip. $25 should do. She thanks me and leaves. I put my card away and I take Rosalie's hand and we walk out. Time to sweep her off her feet!