Rosalie's in labor!

It's been a month since we found out Rose is pregnant. We've been getting comfortable in the new house and preparing for the baby. We're not sure if it's a girl or boy. We're just going through this pregnancy blind. We were afraid to ask Carlisle for help thinking he might or Bella might tell the Voltori. So we just have been waiting for the baby to say when he or she's ready to come out. Rose and Alice bought a bunch of girl and boy clothes and decided they'd just donate what we don't use. We also crashed Rosalie's car off a cliff and lit it on fire so my "remains" wouldn't be found. We crashed it near Forks. Alice called Charlie and let him know that I wrecked Roses car in an errand and died in the crash. He didn't take it well. He was a sobbing mess. Alice went to help comfort him. I feel awful for doing that to Dad but it's better he doesn't know about the supernatural world. Jasper and I have been getting along pretty good. He told me his story of how he became a vampire. Emmett did too. I feel closer to them knowing they trust me and are comfortable enough to tell me things like that. Rosalie told me how she died and became a vampire too. I was furious and it took Rose a while to calm me down. I wanted to go bring the men that raped and killed my mate back to life so I could kill them again painfully and slowly. But my lovely mate beat me to it. "Riley come cuddle with me." Rosalie calls for me. She really enjoys being close to me at all times. Even when I'm playing video games she's usually by my side watching flipping through one of her car magazines. Right now she's in bed resting. I speed to our bedroom and lay down with my mate. We cuddle for a while when I feel something wet. I look down and see that Rosalie's water broke. At least I think so. That or she peed her pants? "Rose hon did your water break?" I ask. "Oh my God! That's why I felt weird a minute ago?! It's time! Ooh! Ahh! It hurts!" She yells. "What hurts love!?" "The contractions just started and boy does it hurt!" She explains. "I'm so sorry hon I wish there was something I could do besides hold your hand. Here let me sit you on your chair till I change the sheets." I move her carefully to the chair by our bed then I strip the sheets and put new ones on. I help Rose get her clothes off and put a night gown on her. Emmett and Jasper knock on the door. "Is everything ok? We heard Rose shouting out in pain?" I quickly cover Roses bottom half and let them in. "She's in labor! I need one of you to hold her hand while the other gets me a baby blanket ready so I can wrap the baby in it when they get here." They both nod. Emmett speeds over to the chair by the bed and sits and holds Roses hand. Jasper zooms out of the room and comes back with a blue and a pink blanket. He hands them to me and then Jasper goes to the other side of Rose and holds her other hand. I take the blanket off Rosalie's bottom half despite the primal side of me not wanting anyone other than me seeing my mate like this. Emmett and Jasper respect Rose and I by keeping their eyes trained away from Roses bottom half. Rose starts screaming in pain. I rub her leg and encourage her to push. "Breathe in and out. Try pushing. That's it keep pushing. I see the head!" "Jasper could you get the baby bath tub ready for us to give the baby a bath when they get here?" I ask and he nods and goes to our bedroom suite bathroom to do that. Rose is continuing to push. The baby's shoulders come out and after that they slide right out. I catch the baby and realize it's a boy! "It's a boy!" I use my teeth to cut the umbilical cord. Then tie it and take him to Jasper. "Uncle Jaspers going to give you a bath now little one." I hand him to Jasper and Jasper carefully takes care of my son. I rush to Rose and help her deliver the afterbirth. I get rid of the afterbirth in a trash can. Then I help Rose in the bathroom. Jasper leaves the bathroom with a clean hungry baby. "I'll make some formula for him." Jasper says leaving. "Thanks Jasper!" I shut the bathroom door and help Rose get in the shower to wash off the blood and fluids from her lower half. When she's all clean I carry her to our bedroom and get her dressed in comfortable pajamas. Thank goodness Emmett left to help Jasper. I'd be pissed if he saw my mate naked. I strip the bed again and make it and help Rose get settled comfortably in bed to rest. I speed downstairs and get a couple animal blood bags from the fridge for Rosalie. I hand them to her after I heat them up a little. She sucks them down dry. I throw away the bags and hear a knock on the door. "Come in" Rose calls out. Jasper walks in with our son and a half empty bottle of formula. "Would you like to hold your son?" He asks Rose. She nods with unshed tears in her eyes. She holds him and seeing my son and mate happy together makes me so proud to have a family of my own. I kiss the top of each their heads and ask "So what are we naming him?" Rose looks up at me and says "Axel Flynn Swan sound ok to you?" Rose asks. I nod and say "Sounds like an amazing name to me hon." We both look down at our son with joy in our hearts.