The Honeymoon

Warning: Sexual Content

Sitting on the plane, I look at my beautiful wife. Wife. That's an amazing thought. While I was staring at my wife, she stared back at me. With love and adoration. The stewardess came by and practically shoved her chest in my face. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She purred at me. I heard quiet growling beside me. I held Rose's hand gently while saying, "No thank you. My wife and I are just fine." "Well if you need anything darling, just call me. My name is Jess." I thank her and she sashays down the aisle. Growling can still be heard. The unbuckle sign turns on so I unbuckle and get up and unbuckle Rose and take her not so discreetly into the bathroom with me. Still growling, she hops on me wrapping her legs around my waist mumbling out "mine!" I attach our lips and squeeze her ass. She's wearing a skirt she changed in during the wedding reception. I pull it up and slide her thong over and rub her clit with my thumb and slowly insert two of my fingers in her core. She moans and starts riding my fingers. I pull my fingers out and she whimpers. I hurry up and unzip my pants and pull my dick out and slide it inside her core. All while holding her up around my waist. She moans again and starts riding me. I lean her against the wall and gently pound into her. I want to be rough but I don't want to put a hole in the wall of the plane. She starts moaning and I cover her mouth. I keep thrusting into her and it's not long before she cums all over my dick. I pull out of her and she drops to her knees and sucks on me. She deep throat's me and I cum in her mouth. She swallows and licks her lips. I help her up and we both get cleaned up and adjust our clothes. I kiss my wife and leave the bathroom. She follows behind me. We get some looks on our way to our seats. Some laughing and some glares. One dude gives me thumbs up. I laugh. Once we're seated we cuddle as much as possible in an airplane and wait to get to Rio where we'll get on a boat to Isle Esme. I wish I could fall asleep. It's taking forever to get there. Rose strokes my hand as we cuddle. I stroke her thigh where my hand is resting. We look out the window seeing the beautiful clouds and sky. Before you know it the plane has landed and we're getting off the plane. Rose glares at the stewardess on the way off the plane. Before I can follow Rose off the stewardess has slipped me her cell number. "In case you need anything on your visit to Rio." She flirts with me. I hand the paper back and say "No thanks. My WIFE and I are quite sure we can handle Rio on our own." And I walk off the plane. I can hear Rose growling again and hurry to her and kiss her thoroughly. She stops growling. I pull away and she groans. "I want to kiss you! Come back!" She says. "Let's get our bags and get away from prying eyes. The sooner we get to Isle Esme the sooner I can take every piece of clothing off you and make love to you. So let's go please?" I say. "I can't argue with that. Let's go!" She walks quickly through the sea of people and we get our bags. We get out of the airport and take a taxi to the docks. Rose leads me to the boats and we get on a nice speed boat. She unties the ropes and then speeds the boat away from Rio to Isle Esme. It takes a bit to get there. But when Isle Esme comes into view, oh boy is it beautiful! Rose parks the boat at the dock and ties it up good. I get our bags and take to the house. I set the bags down at the door and pick my wife up and go through the threshold. I kiss her gently and she speeds up the kiss and gets more rough. I pull away and set her down. Then I go grab the bags and follow her to the bedroom. I set the bags down and Rose pushes me down on the chair at the end of the bed. She starts slowly stripping sexily. When she takes her bra off she throws it over my face. I throw it off my face and see that she's now in nothing but a white thong. She crawls onto the bed and lays down in a sexy position. "Now your turn! Strip!" She says. I get up remove my shoes and take off my white button down shirt slowly. I toss it on the chair and unbutton my dress pants. I take them off along with my socks. I'm left in my boxer briefs and sports bra. I pull my bra off and slip out of my boxers. I slingshot my boxers at Rose. She laughs when they land on her head. She shakes her head and points her finger at me in a come hither gesture. I smirk then crawl on top of her. I lick my way up her body. Once I get to her beautiful lips I attack them with all I have. I suckle her lip and let it go with a pop. Then I connect our lips and stick my tongue fur in her mouth. We fight for dominance and she lets me win. I explore her mouth with my tongue. My hands are on her hips squeezing. I stroke my left hand up her body till I get to her pert breasts. I squeeze one then the other. I pinch her nipple. Then I suckle her lip and let it go then lick my way down to her chest. Once there I suckle a nipple and nibble on it. Rose moans out my name. Then I take her other nipple in my mouth and suckle it. I stroke my way down with my right hand down to her clit. I circle it with my fingers then slowly enter her core. She's so wet for me. I pull away from her chest and attack her lips again. She's a moaning mess. After kissing her I lick my way down her body to her core. Then I lick her clit and her core. I plunge my tongue inside. In and out I tongue fuck her. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Keep going! That's amazing baby!" She screams out my name as she clenches around my tongue and cums on my face. "Riley!" I lick up the juices and smirk at her. "Stop smirking at me and make love to me damn it!" She says. "I thought that's what I was doing?" I slip inside her and start thrusting in her. After thrusting into her a while I switch our positions and she's on her belly with her cute little ass in the air. I slip in her again and thrust in her some more. She starts clenching around me and it feels so good. I can't hold back and I cum inside her as she cums with me. "Well it looks like we're going to have another baby." I say. Rose turns and looks at me. She smiles and says, "Well, let's be sure of it! Let's do that again!" I laugh and we make love all through the night.