A Date Night with a Goddess Part Two

Warning: Sexual Content

I drive carefully to this night club I researched online. Ora Nightclub. It had good reviews. I park in the parking lot and then we go to the front of the line. "I made reservations for two. The names Swan. Sergeant Riley Swan." I tell the bouncer. He nods and welcomes us in. Other people groan as were let in. Make a donation and maybe they'd let you in sooner people! I think. Rose looks impressed. I ask her if she wants a drink before we dance and she shakes her head no. So I lead her to the floor. It's an upbeat Brittany Spears Gimme More blasts from the speakers and Rose puts her arms on my shoulders and starts swaying her hips to the beat. I go to put my hands on her hips but she all of a sudden turns around and starts grinding her ass on my front. I grab her hips and grind into her ass. We alternate our dance styles to grinding to swaying with one another and back and forth through out the night. Songs like Rihanna's Umbrella and Shut up and drive and Lady Gaga's Just Dance and so many more played. I kept having to adjust myself because I was hard from all the grinding Rose was doing. She noticed and yells out to me, "Are you ready to go to the hotel now? Because I am." Then she winks at me. I smirk and take her hand and we make our way to the car. I drive us quickly to Hilton Motif Seattle. Our hotel. I grab our bags from the trunk and we make it to the front desk. I pay for the room and get the key. We go up the elevator and Rose grabs my face and kisses me passionately. The elevator door dings and we pull apart. We get to our hotel room and I open the door. I sweep Rose up in my arms and carry her inside, kicking the door shut. I put her down and the bags and put the do not disturb sign on the outside of the door then lock it. When I turn around Rose is not in the room. I see her bags missing and my jacket that I put on her outside the club on the chair so I guess she's freshening up. Damn. I wanted to take that dress off her! I quickly pull my shirt off and jeans and boots. When I turn around to get on the bed Rose is already there. In black lingerie laying across the bed. "So sexy." I say. "Yes you are but you'd be even more sexier if you were completely naked." Rose says biting her lip. "Your wish is my command." I say and I pull my bra and boxers off. Then I crawl across the bed to my Rose. I kiss up her body to her lips. We kiss passionately. Our tongues battling for control. I let her win and she pushes me down on the bed and straddles me. I grab her hips and squeeze. She's exploring my mouth with her tongue when I decide to suck on her tongue and then bite her lip. I lick and suck my way down her throat and come to her breast. I can't get to her nipple and get frustrated and rip her lingerie off her. Sucking and nipping at her nipple she moans out my name. I squeeze her other breast and tweak her nipple. Then I switch breasts and suckle on her other nipple. My right hand squeezes her ass and moves to her core. I swipe at it and circle her clit. I let go of her nipple with a pop. I switch positions and now I'm on top and go straight for her core. I rip the rest of her lingerie off and lick her clit then her core. I stick my long tongue inside her and go in and out until she's a panting mess calling out my name. We'll probably get a call about the noise but I just don't care right now. I love hearing her moans calling out my name. I pick the pace up and go fast as I can in and out of her with my tongue until she clamps around my tongue and cums all over my face. I lick up the juices and lick my way up to kiss my Rose. She kisses me then licks and sucks her way down my throat making hickory's on her way down. She licks and sucks on my nipple than the other. My fingers thread through her hair. She licks down my abs kissing them. Then she's sucking on my dick. Hard. She gently massages my balls as she sucks. She pulls away with a pop. That does it! I need inside my woman now! I'm on top of her before you can blink and I slip inside her. She wraps her legs around me tightly and I thrust into her as fast as possible. She's a moaning mess. It's not long until she's cumming all over my dick. I roll over until she's straddling me. "Ride me" I say. She nods and puts her hands on my chest and starts bouncing on my dick. "God you feel amazing!" I say and grab her hips and help pound her down on top of me. It just doesn't seem like it's fast enough so I thrust up into her quickly. Her breasts are bouncing in my face and I latch onto one as she rides me. We're both moaning. I feel it coming. I don't fight it this time. I cum deep inside my baby just as she cums all over me. We're catching our breath when the phone rings and I can't help but laugh knowing they're calling about the noise. What a night!