Apologies

When we get home two cars are parked in our driveway. A grey Volvo and a black Mercedes. Rose growls. "Who is it?" I ask. "Bella and Edward came with Carlisle and Esme." She answers. "We'll try not to kill my sister please. She's a bitch but she's still my sister." I tell her. "No promises. She almost got us killed Riley. I'm not going to play nice anymore!" She says. "I understand. Just try staying calm if not for me then for our son who is watching our every move." I tell her. She nods and we get out and I get Axle out of the back car seat. He holds onto me wanting me to carry him. I start walking to where Carlisle and Esme and Edward and Bella are now standing with a small little girl. "We've come to apologize for our behavior and to help in anyway we can. Alice explained the situation you are in. I'm sorry. Sorry for Irina's behavior. For my behavior. I shouldn't have taken sides. I ended up losing most of my children. Is there anyway we can go back to the way things were? As a family?" Carlisle carefully says to Rose and I. "I don't know Carlisle. You've hurt us deeply. I'll think about it but I won't promise anything." Rose says. "I'm sorry too. To you Rosalie and to you Riley. I should have been a better sister. I shouldn't have called the Voltori. I definitely shouldn't have called you a freak, Riley. I can't say sorry enough for the way I have acted towards you." Bella says. "What changed your mind about Riley all of a sudden?" Rosalie asks. "I had gotten pregnant before I was turned. Our daughter is just like Riley. Because Carlisle thought to test her as a baby we knew she was intersex. I love her with everything in me. She made me realize how idiotic I was acting towards you Riley. I'm so sorry." I nod and hand Axle to Rose and I walk to my sister and give her a hug. She hugs me back. "I forgive you." I say. And shake Edwards hand. Then I shake Carlisle's hand. And give Esme a hug. I also kneel down to talk to my niece. "So what did your mommy and daddy name you?" "Renesmee. Who's that little boy?" That's my son Axle. He's your cousin. And that is his mommy, your aunt. And I'm your Aunt as well." I offer to shake hands but she hugs me instead. "Hi Aunt Riley!" "Hi Renesmee!" I laugh. "Let's get inside before the children get cold." Rose says. We go inside and Axle shows Renesmee his toys. They start playing and chatting. Carlisle asks "Have you had your son tested to be sure they're not intersex too?" "We want to but we didn't know who to go to since he is a vampire." I explain. "If he's vampire I won't be able to test him. I thought he was part vampire part human? How is this possible? Vampires can't reproduce. At least the females can't. Edward proved that the males can with humans." Carlisle asks puzzled. "We're not sure ourselves but I personally think my swimmers have some special way to make Rose human enough to get pregnant?" I say "That's an interesting theory. It could be. Hmm." Carlisle strokes his chin and watches the children play. "I could care less how it's possible. I'm just so happy that it did. Axle is my life. And Riley." Rose says. Esme hugs Rose and says "I'm so happy you got what you've always wanted. I'm so sorry I didn't make Carlisle see differently. I let him choose a side and lost my daughters and two of my sons in the process. Please forgive me?" "You're forgiven Esme. But it's going to take some time to forgive Carlisle. And Bella and Edward." Rose says. Bella and Edward look down in shame. Carlisle just smiles sadly and nods. I show Bella our spare room for Renesmee to lay down for the night. Then I come back down and hand a cup of animal blood to Axle. Since he's a full vampire he doesn't sleep. Which makes it difficult for Rose and I to have any alone time together. But such is life. "Dr. Cullen do you know of any other vampires that might help us?" I ask. "I'm planning on going to several countries to ask some old friends if they'll help. They might not help but they yet they might. I'll try to get you both help. I just wanted to come ask for forgiveness first. Now Esme and I will go find the help you need. And it's  Carlisle. Not Dr. Cullen." Carlisle smiles at me. "I can tell you genuinely want to help and seek forgiveness. Thank you. I accidentally copied Edward's gift and can read your mind. That's how I know you're being honest with us." I say. "What do you mean copied? You have a gift?" Carlisle and Edward ask at the same time. "I have the ability to copy other vampires gifts. Unfortunately I can't turn it off. I somehow automatically copy gifts. It's hard to remember all the gifts I have. I can see the future like Alice, feel and change emotions like Jasper, I have Aro's gift of seeing your every thought with a touch, tracking from Demetri, pain from Jane, sensory deprivation from Alec, electrocute you from Kate and sense gifts from Eleazar, and now I can read minds from Edward. And shield myself and others like Bella." I say. "What?! Bella is a shield?" Edward says. "That's why I can't read her mind. Or yours Riley?! This makes sense now." He continues. "I'm a shield? That's cool how do I shield others?" Bella asks. "I'm not sure I just know that is what your gift is. I have not tried it yet so I don't know how to project it." I say. "Riley dear, when was the last time you fed? Your eyes are black." Esme says. "I'm not sure really. I think it was before Alice and Jasper and Emmett left to find help." I say. "Why don't you and Rosalie go hunt while I watch Axle for you? If that's ok with you two?" Esme says. "That would be great Esme. Thank you. We have not had any time with just the two of us since before Alice, Jasper and Emmett left." Rose says. Esme smiles at us and ushers us out the door. "We'll take care of Axle you both go take care of yourselves. That's important to do." "Wait, we need to let Axle know we'll be back." I say. We speed to Axle and kiss his head and tell him we'll be back in a bit. He smiles and says "Ok daddy! Ok mommy! Love you!" "Love you too bud!" We say. We thank Esme again and speed out the door.