Witnesses Part 2

Kinda short sorry

Garrett and Axle are buds now. It's been a few weeks since we met Garrett and Carlisle and Esme left to convince friends of there's to witness for us. Carlisle and Esme just got back last night with a vampire named Alister who is a nomad and likes to keep to himself in the attic. Then there's Siobhan, Liam and Maggie from the Irish Coven. And then there's the Egyptian Coven with Amun, Kevin, Benjamin and Tia. The nomads Peter and Charlotte showed up thanks to Alice and Jasper. They also sent the Amazon coven, Zafrina, Kachiri, and Senna. And last to show up was the Romanian coven with Stefan and Vladimir. They brought the news of the Voltori coming with everyone, even the wives. They all agreed to be witnesses for us. Eleazar believes that the Voltori chooses a coven that has someone they want to join them and turns things around so that they can accuse the coven of breaking a law then killing the entire coven except those with great valuable gifts, offering them a place within the Voltori. They want Alice. They don't have anyone like her. If they knew about me then they'd want me too. I'll fight to my dying breath before they take me or my family! Thanks to Benjamin I now have the gift of the elements. Fire is my favorite. I don't burn when I create a fire. Amun was pretty pissed off when he realized I copied unintentionally Benjamin's gift. Benjamin was amazed at my gift. I really enjoy his company. The Amazon coven and Kate are helping Bella learn to control her gift. A shield. Which I have too. I just have to figure out how to stretch my shield out over everyone. Axle is enjoying all the attention. He reminds me so much of his mother. God how I love that woman. I wish I could give her the world. Bella is growling? What did I miss? Did Kate really just threaten my niece to get Bella to use her shield? I oughta zap her a good one! I march over there and zap Kate. "Ouch! What was that for?!" She says. "Threaten my niece again and I will zap you again for sure!" I say. "Ok ok! Sorry! But it worked didn't it?" Kate laughs. I roll my eyes and walk away. I find Axle playing with Renesmee. They're both playing a board game, Trouble. "Dad can I have a sister or brother? I like playing with Renesmee. It's nice having someone else to play with besides you and mommy." Axle says. "I...uh...well we will have to see buddy." I stumbled out. I look up and Rose is there looking at me with hopeful eyes. I go to her and kiss her gently and whisper, "We can try when this mess is taken care of baby." She kisses me passionately. I pull away from her lips to rest my forehead against her own to look into those beautiful golden eyes. We just hold each other. Edward clears his throat behind us. We look over to him and he says, "I made a call to Jacob and he will be coming with some of the wolf pack from La Push to help witness and possibly fight the Voltori." "Thank you Edward. I appreciate your help." I say. "No problem. That's what families do. They help each other." He says with a smile. I smile back and nod at him.