My Family... My world

Warning: Sexual Content
10 years later- "Daddy! Bentley took my iPod and won't give it back!" Callie says. "Bentley give it back to your sister please!" I say rubbing my hand over my face. "Have kids she said." I mumble. "I heard that!" My beautiful wife says and comes out of nowhere and pinches my butt. "Ouch!" I whine. "When's our oldest coming back from visiting Leah?" I ask Rose. "Axle should be back any minute. "And when is Esme and Carlisle coming to watch over our munchkins so we can leave for our much needed vacation?" I say. "They'll be here soon. Calm down hon we're all packed and ready to go as soon as they get here." Rose says. "Well there is your son ripping his car through the driveway again. That child needs to stop driving like a maniac! I hope he gets a ticket one of these times!" I say. "So we can pay for the ticket?" Rose smirks at me and rolls her eyes. That's when I hear another car pull in the driveway a lot smoother than my son. That must be Esme and Carlisle. "Thank goodness they're here. Bye kids! Be good for grandma and grandpa!" I grab our luggage and take it out to the car. I greet Esme and Carlisle as I walk outside. "Hey we really appreciate you guys watching the kids for us! The twins have been picking on each other all morning and Axle is driving like a maniac to get to see Leah so you'll have your hands full." I warn them. They both laugh and Esme says "we have had our fair share of teenage dramas. I think we can handle a week of maniac drivers and bickering teenagers." We all laugh at that. Carlisle helps me put the luggage in the car and then we speed to the living room where Rose is kissing each of our kids goodbye. "Be good and no more fighting please. Axle drive safely. I love you all my babies." Rose fussed over the kids. Callie comes and gives me a hug and kiss on my cheek. Both Axle and Bentley give me hugs too begrudgingly. "Bye dad! Have fun!" They say. We bid everyone goodbye and Rose thanks Carlisle and Esme again. We get out the door and in my car. A nice Ford mustang. I peel out of the driveway and Rose rolls her eyes and teases me saying "And our son is the maniac driver. Where did he learn it from?" "I'm not a maniac. I'm a perfectly good driver in a hurry to get to Isle Esme so our vacation can really begin." I say and wiggle my eyebrows at my wife. She swats my shoulder laughing. I grab her hand holding it the whole way to the airport. We get our bags and get checked in and get our luggage taken care of. We get on the plane and go to first class. We get to our seats. I sit by the window and Rose by the aisle. Not long after we sit the flight attendant starts flirting with MY WIFE! I growl under my breath and look at him and ask for a drink and for him to "find his own wife not mine!" Rose puts her hand on my thigh to try calm me. She kisses me passionately. Which helps me go from being angry to turned on pretty quickly. The flight attendant has to ruin it though by clearing his throat and hands me my drink of vodka. I make sure I down it and glare at the flight attendant. He slinks off to the front of the plane. The plane takes off and when the buckle up sign turns off I excuse myself to throw up the vodka in the bathroom. I freshen up and go back to my seat. I kiss my Roses hand then look out the window as she looks through a car magazine per usual. It feels like forever but finally the seat belt buckle up sign turns back on and we land at Rio. We get off the plane and I be sure to flick the flight attendant off as I go. We get our luggage and make our way to the dock to get on the speed boat to get to Isle Esme. My sexy mate drives the boat. As soon as we get to the island and make sure the boats tied well to the dock I grab the luggage and follow Rose to the house. I stare at her ass the whole way. I drop the luggage on the floor in the living room and grab Rose and speed to our bedroom. I throw her on the bed and dive on top of her. We make out a little until I pull away and take my shirt off then my pants then my sports bra and boxers off. I had already kicked my shoes off so I flick my socks off lastly. I look up and Rose has taken her skirt off and blouse. She's lying on the bed in her bra and thong. I shake my head and say "Nuh uh! The bra and thong off too love." She laughs and takes her bra off slowly and throws it at me. Then she slides out of her thong. She then kicks off her heels. Finally nothing to keep me from loving every inch of my mate! I dive on top of her again and kiss her passionately, bite her lip and suck on it then lick my way down her chin and throat until I get to her ample breasts. I suckle her nipple and squeeze and massage her other breast. She moans and it's the best noise ever. I switch breasts and suckle her other nipple and squeeze and massage the other breast. Then I lick my way down her flat stomach to her center. I lick and suck on her clit until she's moaning out my name. "Riley! Oh that feels so good baby! Don't stop! Keep going!" She threads her fingers in my hair and pulls and pushes my head where she wants me the most. I keep going non stop licking away until she cums all over my face. I lick up the juices and plunge my tongue in her center. In and out I plunge my long tongue into her. She keeps moaning and I keep going until she starts getting close then I pull away. She whimpers when I stop. Kissing my way up her body I kiss her passionately when I get to her lips. I position myself on top of her and slide inside of her center as we kiss. Rose moans loudly in pleasure. I slowly thrust inside her until she begs for me to go faster and harder. So I ram into her as fast as I can. She cums all over my dick. I pull out of her and turn her over. She sticks her ass up in the air and I enter her from behind. I thrust into her fast and hard again and we both moan. It's not long before she's cumming again and I pull out and cum over her ass and back. I speed to the bathroom and get a washcloth with some water and soap on it and wash her ass and back off. We cuddle together afterwards and exchange lazy kisses and soft touches and I love you's. We get dressed a bit later and go watch the sunset. I look at my beautiful mate. "You are my everything Rosalie and I will love you forever." We kiss passionately as the sun goes down. She pulls away for a moment to say "I love you more." Then continues to kiss me.