Witnesses

Warning: Sexual Content

We speed away from the house to the woods and I pounce on a mountain lion and Rose gets the deer that the mountain lion was hunting. I then follow my nose to a big grizzly bear not far from us. I take it down easy, snapping its neck. Though it got a few swipes in ruining my shirt. Rose was watching me and just shakes her head at my ruined clothes. I offer to share my hunt with her and she accepts. We both drink till the grizzly is dry. I look into Rose's eyes and she looks into mine. We smash our lips together in a heated kiss. She pulls away and zips away from me yelling out, "Catch me if you can!" And laughs as she runs. I speed after her. "Oh when I get ahold of you you're gonna regret teasing me!" I say. I speed after her. I catch up to her quickly and tackle her to the ground. We're both laughing messes. I kiss her all over her face as she laughs. Then I kiss down her neck and she stops laughing and moans when I suck on her sweet spot. My hands wander to her ass and squeeze. She pulls my face to hers and kisses me slipping her tongue in my mouth. I suck on her tongue then nip it. Then I suck on her lip and nip it. I suck and lick my way down her neck to her chest. I pull away to pull her shirt and bra off then I attach myself to her chest. I suckle and nip her nipples. I pull her jeans off and then her thong. I get mesmerized by her beauty and just stare for a minute. "Either you come finish what you started or I will for you!" Rose yells at me. Not waiting for me any longer she touches herself, thrusting her fingers inside her core. She moans. I drop to her side and take her fingers out of her and lick and suck on her fingers. Then I lick and suckle her clit and her core. I stick my long tongue in her core. In and out I stick my tongue in her. She moans out my name. I pull away and stick my fingers inside her. I thrust in and out. I lick and suck her clit and she cums all over my face. I wipe my face off and then I lick and suck on my fingers. "You taste divine my love." I tell Rose. She moans then she attacks my lips with a vengeance. She suckles my lips and nibbles. Then she pulls my shirt and sports bra off and suckles on my nipples. I moan out her name and she pulls away then takes my pants off and boxers. She stuffs my hard on in her mouth and sucks. She strokes the rest of me that she can't fit in her mouth. Then she deep throat's me, fitting all of me in her mouth. "It feels amazing babe!" I moan. She lets my dick go with a pop. Then she climbs on top of me and slips my dick inside her and starts riding me. I suckle her chest as her chest bounces in my face. I roll us over until I'm on top. I thrust myself into her. She moans out "faster baby!" I moan and thrust into her faster. I start jack hammering into her. She screams out, "RILEY! BABY! KEEP GOING! DON'T STOP!" She clenches around me, cumming all over me. I pull out quickly and cum on her belly. I lift her and go to a stream nearby and help her clean her belly off. I carry her back to where we made love to get our clothes on. I help Rose get dressed then I get myself dressed. She kisses me deeply. Then we make our way back to the house. I get in the door and Axle hops on me, "Daddy! I missed you and mommy!" He says. "We missed you too my little man!" Rose says. "Was he good?" I ask Esme. She nods. "Did you have fun?" I ask Axle. "Yes I did!" Axle says. "Not as much as you two did!" Bella teases. Everyone but Axle laughs. Axle asks "What is funny?" "Aunty Bella made a joke is all. Don't worry about it bud. You stay here and keep playing with Aunt Bella while your mommy and I go shower and get the blood off from hunting." I say. "Ok Daddy!" Axle innocently plays while Bella is still laughing. I pick Rose up and throw her over my shoulder with her cute ass in my face. I smack it and speed up the steps. "Have fun you two!" Bella yells up the stairs. When I get to our bathroom I turn on the shower making the water feel nice and warm. Then I turn around to see Rose stripping her clothes off. I get a hard on just watching her. She gets all of her clothes off then comes and starts stripping me of my clothes. She then bends over and picks the clothes up and puts them in the hamper. I'm dazed just watching her cute ass bend over and when she walks towards me I'm dazed just watching her pert breasts. She laughs at my dazed expression and takes my hand and pulls me to follow her into the shower. I shake the dazed expression off my face and pull her against me and kiss her. Our tongues twirl around each other. I nip and suck on her lip. Then I nip and duck my way down her throat. I suckle on her nipple. Than the other. Both my hands are on her ass squeezing and smacking it. It takes all Rose has in her not to cry out in pleasure. She bites her lip as I lick down her belly to her core. I lick her clit and suckle it then I lick around her core and stick my whole tongue deep inside her. In and out I put my tongue in. Rose moans. I pick up my pace. It's not long before Rose cums on my face. Quietly, she moans out my name. "Riley! Babe that felt amazing!" She says. I kiss my way back up her body. Then I turn her around and slip inside her from behind. I thrust into her fast and hard. I grab her throat lightly from behind as I thrust inside her. She moans and presses her ass into me more. I use my other hand to grab a fistful of her breast and squeeze gently but firmly. She starts moaning again and says "I'm going to cum baby!" And clenches hard around me. I pull out quickly and cum on her ass. The shower rinses her off but I grab a washcloth I set in the shower when I turned it on. I use it to wash Rose all over her body. Then I help her wash her hair and she in turn helps me get washed up. After we're done getting cleaned I grab a towel and dry her off then I dry myself off. We go into our bedroom naked and get dressed in our closet. Once dressed and Rose does her hair we head downstairs. There's a lot of vampires in my living room! There's the Cullen's, the Denali's and there's Emmett and a vampire guy beside him. "This is Garrett. He's willing to witness Axle's growth for us!" Emmett says proudly.